This botch in the nwa

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not no shots at anyone. Where the fukk do you watch other wrestling than aew and WWe? It’s not on tv is it? I see nikkas posting other companies and I’m confused how do you watch it or know about it.
Haven’t watched Impact in awhile, but it comes on AXS TV, and I think NJPW has some specials that come on as well. I see ROH on my guide as well but I’m not sure which channel. Stuff like NWA, HOG, etc is on YouTube

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Genuine question: who the fukk are these guys? Is Control Your Narrative a faction from another company or some shyt? Help a nikka who’s clearly out of the loop, as everyone seems to be shytting on this hardcore :mjlol:
That company EC3 and Braun Stroman made with all the outlawed pos wrestlers WWE, AEW, & TNA refuse to sign

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not no shots at anyone. Where the fukk do you watch other wrestling than aew and WWe? It’s not on tv is it? I see nikkas posting other companies and I’m confused how do you watch it or know about it.

Impact has some of The best weekly shows/ppvs/specials this year. They’re on AXS TV and YouTube.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
How much money has EC3 lost on this CYN garbage?

And what made him think he needed to juice and get muscular? Nobody ever expected that out of him or his character