This B Lynn chick is legit hilarious to me. Finally a woman who can make me LOL.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
That was like the end of the peek of these kind of skits are they still getting traction? I used to watch funaious, Jamal the creative, big jah, some pretty little thick redbone pound cake, and some slim chilli looking sister.

I think they've all plateaued to a certain extent. There will be the regular numbers you get because you keep pretty faces around - there are more than enough attractive women always coming down the pipeline for that - but beyond that you need ideas and to work on the technical aspects. Bigg Jah is pretty much an ad platform for bluechew at this point(it must pay the bills, but the ideas are running short and it shows). Jamal just put out a vid saying he's done with content creation. Funarios is trying some Patreon thing that I'm not even bothering with, because it's just going to be an extension of "jump off the dresser" filler...they ran out of ideas a while ago. I don't watch all of the affiliated creators so I can't say which might be on the ball with theirs, but from what I've seen the only person who is consistently on their game is Jae the Fade. Consistently funny/ironic/satirical, eye candy never hurts but doesn't have to lean into it to prop up anything else that's lacking, comedic timing, editing, it's all there.

Working together and cross branding has carried them a lot further than most would have expected - surprise surprise - but the next steps will be the important ones to see them grow or not.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I think they've all plateaued to a certain extent. There will be the regular numbers you get because you keep pretty faces around - there are more than enough attractive women always coming down the pipeline for that - but beyond that you need ideas and to work on the technical aspects. Bigg Jah is pretty much an ad platform for bluechew at this point(it must pay the bills, but the ideas are running short and it shows). Jamal just put out a vid saying he's done with content creation. Funarios is trying some Patreon thing that I'm not even bothering with, because it's just going to be an extension of "jump off the dresser" filler...they ran out of ideas a while ago. I don't watch all of the affiliated creators so I can't say which might be on the ball with theirs, but from what I've seen the only person who is consistently on their game is Jae the Fade. Consistently funny/ironic/satirical, eye candy never hurts but doesn't have to lean into it to prop up anything else that's lacking, comedic timing, editing, it's all there.

Working together and cross branding has carried them a lot further than most would have expected - surprise surprise - but the next steps will be the important ones to see them grow or not.
Heads here don't really seem to jive with em but Longbeach Griffy(humor can touch upon caucastic) and Tra Rags are really the only ones aside from RDC who seem to be really maintaining viewers.

And most of all, it's gotta be a lean operation since it's just them with wigs/fits on.

No casting etc, no splitting profits except for whatever they're paying editors, camera people.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Heads here don't really seem to jive with em but Longbeach Griffy(humor can touch upon caucastic) and Tra Rags are really the only ones aside from RDC who seem to be really maintaining viewers.

And most of all, it's gotta be a lean operation since it's just them with wigs/fits on.

No casting etc, no splitting profits except for whatever they're paying editors, camera people.

Griffy I haven't watched in a really long while, some names that aren't as popular I may forget about over time. The others are new to me. You have any other recommendations?