This B Lynn chick is legit hilarious to me. Finally a woman who can make me LOL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I want to watch a female comedian, it's never anything less than Sommore, or Lucille Ball.Sommore's the queen of stand up.Lucy had it locked in terms of physical comedy.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Neg, you prolly like cac comedy.
This the coli breh. You know most of these mfers cant relate to it. I love B Lynn because thats exactly how my aunts and the women in the hood were growing up. Drunk on gin, playing cards, Tyrone Davis blasting out the stereo system and they all gossiping about everybody business :mjlol: . She got the whole shyt from manners, voice, costume down to the fukking spot lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is fukking STUPID af. :russ:

Ya'll heard of her? Find me a funnier chick right now and I will give you some rep.

This chick is fukking STUPID af. :russ:

Ya'll heard of her? Find me a funnier chick right now and I will give you some rep.

I seen her a few years ago thought she was cute and funny

Never seen her standing up

I said she have no ass huh I was right

:francis:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was like let me just watch all these videos. Maybe i just didn’t find the funny one yet

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This the coli breh. You know most of these mfers cant relate to it. I love B Lynn because thats exactly how my aunts and the women in the hood were growing up. Drunk on gin, playing cards, Tyrone Davis blasting out the stereo system and they all gossiping about everybody business :mjlol: . She got the whole shyt from manners, voice, costume down to the fukking spot lol
That's how I know he like cac humor or Katt Williams only. :russ: Some nikkas now think no one in the history of comedy is funny besides Katt Williams because he "anti establishment".