This Australian Nurse Spent 90K To Look Like This….

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The fact that I know some weird ass nikkas would happily touch that creature prevents me from sleeping.

HOW do you even fukk that?? :scust:

Imagine the sound of all the bones and cartilage popping in and out of place. :scusthov:

I don't like pineapples on pizza, but I wouldn't look to ban it.

And I don't want to ban plastic surgery. What I want is tighter regulations to ensure that people don't mutilate themselves in pursuit of the perfect image.

I'm sorry, but you cannot look at women like the one in the article and think that things are okay as they stand.

Yeah... I'm in the "her body her choice" crowd but any doctor willing to perform surgeries like this really lacks morals.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You don't see the issue with taking advantage of people who are mentally ill?

:camby:

1. Unless shes been clinically diagnosed as mentally unwell, plastic surgeons are under no obligation to not give her what she wants, so long as it doesn't damage her physical health
  2. For someone to take her looks to this extreme, no amount of legislation will stop her from getting work done; she'd simply fly to another country with fewer regulations to get surgery

You may not agree with me and think i'm reaching but here are some reasons.

1) It's not only solely about her, all the IG comments are telling her to do her and she's beautiful. They are all lying. These comments are bad for her health and society.
2) Kids will see her, some will recognized the insanity, others who may be bullied in school or something will see her then read the lying outpour of comments telling her she beautiful and she may believe them and want to be like that too.
3) Children
4) "Morally positive" lying is spreading like wildfire on the internet, eventually people will actually conform.

fukk social media.

She's not responsible for what other people's kids look at online