This Australian Nurse Spent 90K To Look Like This….

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
32667256-0-image-a-24_1599003578408.jpg

74a8b9dd4153f4f9781f35d904d070b2.jpg

Ayo she actually looked good too :gucci:

Just goes to show what I been saying, if a chick already look good, surgery will only make her look worse :unimpressed:

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The shyt nightmares are made of:sadcam:. She ain't look bad before the botch either but hey:yeshrug: insecurities are a bytch.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yoo wtfffff
Why she do that??????

Insecurities

It is a sickness that needs to be addressed in several stages.

1) Start dealing with the social media influencers. I've said before that every Tam, Ricky and Harriet can push poison whilst escaping the criticism modelling companies faced for promoting an unrealistic image. This needs to change.

Amend the law so that they need to disclose how much they're receiving to promote certain products. If what they're promoting is harmful, look at how they can be prosecuted.

2) Making it illegal to carry out certain cosmetic surgery. There's a point where the mutilation becomes GBH which an individual shouldn't be able to consent to. I'd also consider outlawing cosmetic surgery unless it has been approved by a doctor or psychiatrist.

3) Start raising kids to be resilient and comfortable in their own skin. I feel that we have taken a backwards step in recent years. Rather than try and get people to be comfortable with who they are, the approach is on using surgery to attain their dream image.

I'm getting sick of this shyt. More and more people are mutilating themselves in pursuit of something perverted.

:dwillhuh:

You'd ban plastic surgery because you don't like it?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Insecurities

:dwillhuh:

You'd ban plastic surgery because you don't like it?

I don't like pineapples on pizza, but I wouldn't look to ban it.

And I don't want to ban plastic surgery. What I want is tighter regulations to ensure that people don't mutilate themselves in pursuit of the perfect image.

I'm sorry, but you cannot look at women like the one in the article and think that things are okay as they stand.