This ain't no Trump and Putin lovefest. The American's Season 5 thread.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
How did pasha not care thatTuan told him how to kill himself. I thought Tuan would get cussed out when he went to his room.

Henry's finna run away

So glad Phil didn't bang that underage girl. I think they were planning it originally but realized it would make him unlikeable. But all the info he gathered was for nothing? I don't be understand the point of that side plot.

Most of this season was the characters standing around looking incredulous. The character building was a little weak for Elizabeth. They made points of interest that they never returned to (Elizabeth's attraction to the man in the Midwest And phils jealousy for example).i also for some reason don't like Paige

Remember Liz followed him and saw he was with another girl and she immediately lost interest

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought last season was bad but this one was even worse. Literally nothing happened all season and at the end we are basically right back where we started. Still no real consequences for Liz and Phil, no opposition and the FBI is still sitting on their hands. This show was much better when the FBI was actually a part of it. No idea what's the plan on how this ends but if there is no Stan vs Phil and Liz I'll be highly disappointed. I hope they come with it next season because the superb acting just ain't enough for me anymore.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
How did pasha not care thatTuan told him how to kill himself. I thought Tuan would get cussed out when he went to his room.

Henry's finna run away

So glad Phil didn't bang that underage girl. I think they were planning it originally but realized it would make him unlikeable. But all the info he gathered was for nothing? I don't be understand the point of that side plot.

Most of this season was the characters standing around looking incredulous. The character building was a little weak for Elizabeth. They made points of interest that they never returned to (Elizabeth's attraction to the man in the Midwest And phils jealousy for example).i also for some reason don't like Paige

All Pasha cared about was not getting shyt in his locker and black eyes during gym class :mjcry:. Plus like he told Tuan- "It worked" :manny:

I thought Henry might run away, but now that they won't be leaving back to Russia he can go to the boarding school :ehh:

All the info Phil gathered on Kimmy's dad is the very reason they can't leave and go back to Russia :francis:. Now that her dad is the top dog on Soviet affairs, the potential intel is too valuable to walk away from. I do think that was a unexpected turn to have that crucial plot development, come from a character we barely spent anytime with this season.

With Phil possibly out the heavy spy game and Liz going it alone, it looks like they might be foreshadowing her getting in trouble during the final season. Especially with her sit-down with Tuan about the importance of having a partner :lupe:

Martha's face when she was looking at the little orphan girl :mjcry:

Kinda surprised they didn't on any of the Oleg stuff in the finale.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After reading some reviews and reactions for this season, it's funny how this is playing exactly like Mad Men's 2 seasons before the last :heh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Henry's finna run away

Isn't Kim's father the one who's going to be the head of the Soviet Division of the CIA? I thought that's what Phil got from his recordings.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally finished this a few days ago...

Tuan snitching on Phil and Liz in the report :gucci: - typical hypebeast asian behavior :scust::pacspit:

Kimmy's dad getting that promotion, but Phil wants to quit :lupe: and Liz tryna shoulder the burden :birdman:

Stan's girlfriend definitely a plant - maybe from another US intelligence agency :jbhmm:

Y'all think the pastor and his family wont make it to the new job :lupe:

Will Paige continue to be annoying as hell next year :martin:, why they can't let Henry be great :damn:

What will happen to my man Oleg :lupe:

Really wondering how things will play out in Season 6 as we send off another FX classic :to:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I just saw a commercial that said season 6 is the final season. They have to tell the son this season. Will he fall in line like the daughter or tell the Fed neighbor he admires so much:lupe:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just saw a commercial that said season 6 is the final season. They have to tell the son this season. Will he fall in line like the daughter or tell the Fed neighbor he admires so much:lupe:
I imagine them getting caught is the end game. Everything else just seems kind of lame to me.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Stan will finally catch on, have a nervous breakdown, bring the force down heavy as fukk on Phil and Liz. He will be ousted as punishment for not catching on. Aderholt may get killed somehow

Liz will kill herself before getting caught imo. Phil could snitch/flip if it comes down to it

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Stan will finally catch on, have a nervous breakdown, bring the force down heavy as fukk on Phil and Liz. He will be ousted as punishment for not catching on. Aderholt may get killed somehow

Liz will kill herself before getting caught imo. Phil could snitch/flip if it comes down to it
Stan may get that Hank and Walter White in the garage moment.:jbhmm:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Stan may get that Hank and Walter White in the garage moment.:jbhmm:

Stan might commit that when he finds out what has been going on right in front of him all this time :mjlol:. I really could see him frothing at the mouth and having a stroke from the shock, you know that eye twitch/facial tick he has will be next level :russ: