This AI Generated Music is getting TOO real

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Yes, you can’t use someone else’s name and likeness but it’s probably a legal grey area because the technology is new
h9m44p.PNG

:dahell:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why Won’t Someone Make A Serious Song? Dude Will Waste This shyt With Biggie Talking About Disneyland And Big Pun Buying Deodorant But Nobody Trying To Make A Hot Song?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As a producer you can use this build a beat around or as a songwriter to get more ideas.

Best artists/creatives will learn to use A.I.

Got to be like Rick Rubin: tell the A.I to adjust the parameters until it sounds good.

Even Timbaland said the A.I tech he sees his friends making is :wow: So we’re probably going to be seeing some insane shyt in the future.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How long before record labels are creating 'new' 2pac songs and music videos and selling it, using AI to generate voices and the music video? You don't even own your own image anymore.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a producer you can use this build a beat around or as a songwriter to get more ideas.

Best artists/creatives will learn to use A.I.

Got to be like Rick Rubin: tell the A.I to adjust the parameters until it sounds good.

Even Timbaland said the A.I tech he sees his friends making is :wow: So we’re probably going to be seeing some insane shyt in the future.

Yeah I think AI will allow creators to play around with different concepts and ideas without wasting massive amounts of time and help refine things but it can’t actually “create”.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think AI will allow creators to play around with different concepts and ideas without wasting massive amounts of time and help refine things but it can’t actually “create”.
One off example, is if I’m a sketch comedy artist or parody these sort of AI generated songs are a goldmine.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In the future
Yeah, to come up with new styles is something A.I probably can't do (yet/I don't think). However, it may spark the ideas to in another person. It may automate a low-pass filter on a sound somebody may never thought of doing and they can go build an entire sub-genre off of that.

Sound design is something I can see this thing really shining because that's all sounds are really: a bunch of sine waves added together to basically make any type of sound through a medium.