This 90's Baltimore commercial

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ya grandma doing a seafood boiling....she is loved and cherished...but they steam seafood as a whole in Md esp in Baltimore. Trust me...I put so many on to seafood boil and got them off that old bay. That shyt is crack to them people. Damn shame.
I will say she did the steam thing too tho. But I’ll say steamed blue crabs, shrimp and beer is an event
:wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y'all can't even do seafood right. Dry steaming....no one ever said, "hey let's visit Maryland for their food"...they say that about Louisiana.

Y'all cuisine is all white affiliated...the fukk is Salisbury Steak? Y'all only got the lump meat crab cake and that shyt is sold as 1 or 2 piece and I'm still hungry after I spent 100 bucks. Gtfoh:ufdup:
Our food is White affiliated...coming from a nikka from a city fully colonized and influenced by the French. GTFOH.

giphy.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

:coffee:
They are wrong as fukk and you don't know our history. Now watch this Mr Smarty Pants...Google African Influence on New Orleans culture and cuisine.

Jollof is the relative of jambalaya
Okra stew is the relative of Gumbo

The 2nd line is directly African....

Zydeco has African roots and same as our colorful Mardi Gras that blacks do.

You would find a gentrified article to prove exactly how much Baltimore education system failed yall...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are wrong as fukk and you don't know our history. Now watch this Mr Smarty Pants...Google African Influence on New Orleans culture and cuisine.

Jollof is the relative of jambalaya
Okra stew is the relative of Gumbo

The 2nd line is directly African....

Zydeco has African roots and same as our colorful Mardi Gras that blacks do.

You would find a gentrified article to prove exactly how much Baltimore education system failed yall...
Comme tu veux le breh:mjgrin: