Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Safeway Dru Hill at the end :dead:
tenor.gif

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
That was the spot. For years I didn’t even know what the real name. Everybody just called it Lake Trout
:heh:

Me and my sister used to argue over who was gonna get the bread at the bottom
:wow:

That's what we always called it. I just remember that old 50s style building. Looks like they closed a couple of years ago.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The lies you tell :gucci:
Y'all can't even do seafood right. Dry steaming....no one ever said, "hey let's visit Maryland for their food"...they say that about Louisiana.

Y'all cuisine is all white affiliated...the fukk is Salisbury Steak? Y'all only got the lump meat crab cake and that shyt is sold as 1 or 2 piece and I'm still hungry after I spent 100 bucks. Gtfoh:ufdup:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Y'all can't even do seafood right. Dry steaming....no one ever said, "hey let's visit Maryland for their food"...they say that about Louisiana.

Y'all cuisine is all white affiliated...the fukk is Salisbury Steak? Y'all only got the lump meat crab cake and that shyt is sold as 1 or 2 piece and I'm still hungry after I spent 100 bucks. Gtfoh:ufdup:
We finna jump this nikka

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Dry steaming? :why:

I saw my grandma drop live crabs right into the pot of boiling water. And Salisbury steak ain’t from MD and where you going spending $100 on crab cakes?
:why:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Don't get me wrong...I fukk with the city...just wish they had better food.

Everytime I meet a chick from Baltimore and they find out Imma Swamp Negroe they get to plotting on me and my cooking lol.

"You making gumbo?":takedat:
This is a great city for food. it’s one of the only things we got
:heh:

it ain’t gonna compare to Louisiana tho

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Dry steaming? :why:

I saw my grandma drop live crabs right into the pot of boiling water. And Salisbury steak ain’t from MD and where you going spending $100 on crab cakes?
:why:
Ya grandma doing a seafood boiling....she is loved and cherished...but they steam seafood as a whole in Md esp in Baltimore. Trust me...I put so many on to seafood boil and got them off that old bay. That shyt is crack to them people. Damn shame.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Don't get me wrong...I fukk with the city...just wish they had better food.

Everytime I meet a chick from Baltimore and they find out Imma Swamp Negroe they get to plotting on me and my cooking lol.

"You making gumbo?":takedat:
nikka you from Louisiana you know damn well can’t nobody fukk with y’all food

This is bullying