Third Saturday in October: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide @ #9 Tennessee Volunteers

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That's because we had half of them happen during the game.

We literally lost our 2 starting OTs who were playing because another 2 starting offensive lineman were already out.

We had 3rd and 4th stringers all over the place.

Bama just beat down on a team devastated by injuries and tired from a brutal 4 game grind.

Kudos Alabama.

YOU CAUGHT US AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME.

But you see you wasn't saying that shyt this week. How bout you stop gassing up shytty ass Tennessee and zip it. You can not admit that you're wrong.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Tennessee was this super deep team preseason tho. The comback kids. They wasnt THAT depleted. Dudes was out there competing for the most part. The team just wasnt that good in the 1st place. Even with the starters this is prolly a 2-3 td win

We lost 9 starters. Another 5 backups.

That's 14 guys in the 2-deep. Injuries devastated an already shaky o-line.

We had 3rd stringers playing at LT, RT, OLB, DT, and CB.

We were so devastated even the backups were hurt. 3rd stringers were playing. We had to burn the redshirt of a 260 lbs true freshmen OT. The kid has length and athleticism but he's 260 and we had to play him against Alabama.

That shyt is just not fair.

You nikkas got lucky.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you see you wasn't saying that shyt this week. How bout you stop gassing up shytty ass Tennessee and zip it. You can not admit that you're wrong.

That's cause most of these injuries happened last week against A&M, during the week of practice or in this game.

Butch Jones lied about the injuries to the guys who went out against A&M. 4 starters were lost that day. He said they would be back this week. They all missed the game.

Another starter went down in practice. Malik Foreman didn't play today. And he was the backup to Cam Sutton. That means we had a true freshmen 3rd stringer playing CB.

And then on the first drive we lose our starting LT and RT. The backups were guys who already had to move inside to cover the injuries from A&M.

That's how 2 freshmen 3rd stringers were playing tackle. One of them being 260 lbs who had his redshirt burned.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's cause most of these injuries happened last week against A&M, during the week of practice or in this game.

Butch Jones lied about the injuries to the guys who went out against A&M. 4 starters were lost that day. He said they would be back this week. They all missed the game.

Another starter went down in practice. Malik Foreman didn't play today. And he was the backup to Cam Sutton. That means we had a true freshmen 3rd stringer playing CB.

And then on the first drive we lose our starting LT and RT. The backups were guys who already had to move inside to cover the injuries from A&M.

That's how 2 freshmen 3rd stringers were playing tackle. One of them being 260 lbs who had his redshirt burned.
full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you admit you were wrong?

Ok.

I was wrong to think Tennessee wouldn't lose 14 starters and backups to injury.

I was wrong to not forsee us starting 3rd string true freshmen at LT, RT, and CB.

I was wrong to not forsee us starting a 4th stringer at OLB.

I was wrong to not forsee losing THREE preseason All-SEC players on defense.

There I said it. I was wrong.

U happy?