Third Annual Bustin Fields Turnover Thread

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Its all the coaches fault :damn:

@BBG :mjlol:

Get this trash off my tv
Dude you corny as hell. I usually laugh dap your posts when it's your turn to shyt on us cause the shyt is hilariously sad.

But then when Jordan Love out there looking like Nathan Peterman with a black parent you can't start acting like I'm bullying you when I talk my shyt. That's the lamest shyt ever and that's why I keep tagging @Aveda so we have a witness of your bitchassery

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dude you corny as hell. I usually laugh dap your posts when it's your turn to shyt on us cause the shyt is hilariously sad.

But then when Jordan Love out there looking like Nathan Peterman with a black parent you can't start acting like I'm bullying you when I talk my shyt. That's the lamest shyt ever and that's why I keep tagging @Aveda so we have a witness of your bitchassery

@prime Get those fields MVP video highlights for 2023 pls. This nikka needs to have faiiith! :damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@Aveda BBG needs your help breh. He cant hold his own when it comes to this shyt. Quick come in here and dap his posts to make him feel better :to:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Aveda BBG needs your help breh. He cant hold his own when it comes to this shyt. Quick come in here and dap his posts to make him feel better :to:

Breh I aint got shyt to do with ya'll little quarrel or w/e the fukk it is stop quoting me :skip: