Third Annual Bustin Fields Turnover Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was rooting for fam when he came outta college. But he's the worst QB I've seen in pro football since Nathan Peterman...

Fields is miraculously BAD. He's not an NFL quarterback...
I won't front...he played probably his best game statistically as a pro today...until crunch time with about 6 mins left in the 4th. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not the coach running a draw on 4th and 1 with a couple minutes left in the game?
That was an awful call, but that fumble scoop and score was the worst possible thing that could happen, and the Pick sealed the game.

Worst = Fumble scoop n score
Really bad = 4th down call
Bad = Int

fukking Peyton didn't worry about leaving the bears w/ too much time b/c he knew they'd choke

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was an awful call, but that fumble scoop and score was the worst possible thing that could happen, and the Pick sealed the game.

Worst = Fumble scoop n score
Really bad = 4th down call
Bad = Int

fukking Peyton didn't worry about leaving the bears w/ too much time b/c he knew they'd choke
Games like this actually tell me Justin with a better team/coach could be a thing. The defense gives up a big play immediately after the failed 4th and 1.

Also, the fact that an offense with Fields sucks in short yardage situations makes no sense to begin with