Thinking Of Getting An African Tattoo (I Feel It Represents Me)

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I know I said I would NEVER get a tattoo, but this here is making me reconsider :patrice:Plus, I want something that shows Black Pride on me and repping Africa. Something like this, what yall think?

beautiful-african-flag-and-lion-tattoo-on-arm.jpeg

You ever been to Africa?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I know i sound upset but im passionate about certain topics. And ill speak on them to anyone, as if i was talking to a close friend.

I mean it seems like hes getting an african tat just to say he got one. Why, cause it may make him appear more down for the stuggles just cause he got a tat?

"Hear about that church shooting ima get a tat so these crackas know im aware. nikka turn up that thugga....***i shine like the reverend i shoot at the reverend, hey***"
:mjlol: Boy you losing it

Kano

All Star
Daps
If you have never been to Africa I would say don't do it. You have to experience the people, the culture, climate, social interaction, food and overall atmosphere before.

Maybe get a DNA test and find out the region your roots are from. That can help reconfigure The severed ties you once had. Like many others said Africa is enormous. Do some research or something beforehand.

It's like the reverse white guy getting the tribal bad around his arm. Or the generic Chinese lettering. Like c'mon man you know damn well that doesn't work for you. You don't want to be that guy.