Thinking Of Getting An African Tattoo (I Feel It Represents Me)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I know I said I would NEVER get a tattoo, but this here is making me reconsider :patrice:Plus, I want something that shows Black Pride on me and repping Africa. Something like this, what yall think?

beautiful-african-flag-and-lion-tattoo-on-arm.jpeg

Jokes aside you one corny ass bama niggga.:scust:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All cultures from prehistoric times tattooed.
Stop.

The reason why people get tats today have nothing to do w/ that other than getting a tat.

Its 2015. 15 year old rappers tatted from head to toe aint thinking about nothing but looking tough/impressing girls/following trends.

They didnt have condoms back then either.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Stop.

The reason why people get tats today have nothing to do w/ that other than getting a tat.

Its 2015. 15 year old rappers tatted from head to toe aint thinking about nothing but looking tough/impressing girls/following trends.

They didnt have condoms back then either.
why you so mad about this man getting an african tattoo

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why you so mad about this man getting an african tattoo
I know i sound upset but im passionate about certain topics. And ill speak on them to anyone, as if i was talking to a close friend.

I mean it seems like hes getting an african tat just to say he got one. Why, cause it may make him appear more down for the stuggles just cause he got a tat?

"Hear about that church shooting ima get a tat so these crackas know im aware. nikka turn up that thugga....***i shine like the reverend i shoot at the reverend, hey***"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Jokes aside you one corny ass bama niggga.:scust:
I'm not from Alabama :ufdup:

I know i sound upset but im passionate about certain topics. And ill speak on them to anyone, as if i was talking to a close friend.

I mean it seems like hes getting an african tat just to say he got one. Why, cause it may make him appear more down for the stuggles just cause he got a tat?

"Hear about that church shooting ima get a tat so these crackas know im aware. nikka turn up that thugga....***i shine like the reverend i shoot at the reverend, hey***"
Nikka :what: