Thinking Bout Getting That Iphone 5 With AT&T

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You are paying for data, for your cell phone. Not for your TV or to play games on your computer, you simple mafukka

fukkin hate bytch ass people like you, bet you its ok to use someone else wireless internet as well, since its available on your computer you should be able to use it even though someone else is paying for it :pacspit:

freeloading bytch
3GB is 3GB

try and get around that issue and we can continue.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ATT and Verizon are dollar for dollar the same price plans, they cant be cheaper than one or the other because they have the same price plans down to the same dollar..
u know what, misread the plans.:whoo:

you are right

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2GB is 2GB

try and get around that issue and we can continue.

Why are we talking about 2 GB? Not only can you not buy quality products correct, but you also cant argue your points at all completely changing to something else, you aint shyt

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Why are we talking about 2 GB? Not only can you not buy quality products correct, but you also cant argue your points at all completely changing to something else, you aint shyt
I am talking about current situations since you are long gone with the Unlimited debate. You can get a 3GB from AT&T and Verizon. Why not at least give customers the ability to tether to their other devices? They are PAYING for 3GB and they are not even giving them the option to do whatever they want with it. How is that fair when these devices have the ability to do so?

edit: Its 3GB...I don't follow capped plans much.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am talking about current situations since you are long gone with the Unlimited debate. You can get a 3GB from AT&T and Verizon. Why not at least give customers the ability to tether to their other devices? They are PAYING for 3GB and they are not even giving them the option to do whatever they want with it. How is that fair when these devices have the ability to do so?

:why: once again showing your ignorance on the subject, since June Verizon has moved on from traditional plans and same with ATT as of this month as well.

I have 2 iphones on my plan one for me and my brother, both unlimited talk and text and 6 GB of data for $160 (before discounts, since verizon gives employees 50% off :shaq: )

They are giving them the option to do whatever they want with 3 GB or 6 GB or 20 GB, or whatever plan they selected, you are under the assumption they cant, but of course like most of your posts you are just completely wrong and come off as fukkin dumb to anyone who has a clue about the subject.

Second off, why do you only give this bad rap to ATT and Verizon? I dont see you bytching about your comcast bill not supplying you with cell phone service. I mean you pay for phone service through them right? Why cant it expand to your cell phone service? Oh yeah cause that makes as much sense as your cell phone service supplying internet for your home entertainment needs :pacspit:

come back when you got some common sense and not a freeloading bytch

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:why: once again showing your ignorance on the subject, since June Verizon has moved on from traditional plans and same with ATT as of this month as well.

I have 2 iphones on my plan one for me and my brother, both unlimited talk and text and 6 GB of data for $160 (before discounts, since verizon gives employees 50% off :shaq: )

They are giving them the option to do whatever they want with 3 GB or 6 GB or 20 GB, or whatever plan they selected, you are under the assumption they cant, but of course like most of your posts you are just completely wrong and come off as fukkin dumb to anyone who has a clue about the subject.

Second off, why do you only give this bad rap to ATT and Verizon? I dont see you bytching about your comcast bill not supplying you with cell phone service. I mean you pay for phone service through them right? Why cant it expand to your cell phone service? Oh yeah cause that makes as much sense as your cell phone service supplying internet for your home entertainment needs :pacspit:

come back when you got some common sense and not a freeloading bytch
You are completely missing the point of the whole debate.

Your comcast argument doesn't make sense either, Maybe you have better debates when you are not so angry.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You are completely missing the point of the whole debate.

Your comcast argument doesn't make sense either, Maybe you have better debates when you are not so angry.

Don't bother. Dude is a buffoon. He tried to argue the Bay Area was one city. :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don't bother. Dude is a buffoon. He tried to argue the Bay Area was one city. :heh:

:leon: I did? Can you quote that post or thread for me

Ill stop posting here forever if you can quote that for me :troll:

cause I never said that

Also that comcast argument makes as much sense as you thinking paying for your cell phone service should cover your home internet

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll add this.....mobile companies are notorious for over charging for their data, that's where they make their bread. But I'm the type to pay a premium for the best :kanyeshrug:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
50% of how many devices? or 50 % just the acces fee? or 50 % feature fee? 50% total bill?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been had this prepaid 3gs for some years now and wanna step up finally. Would i be able to keep my same number and how much would i looking at paying for the plan. I aint paying more than 100 :birdman:

i work for at&t

Yes you would keep your same number. Lowest plan is the 1G data share plan for $85, which comes with unlimited talk & text. See if your employer has a discount. That will keep it under $100

You can also do the
$39.99 talk
$20 unl text
$30 3gig data plan

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can tether with new plans now

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i work for at&t

Yes you would keep your same number. Lowest plan is the 1G data share plan for $85, which comes with unlimited talk & text. See if your employer has a discount. That will keep it under $100

You can also do the
$39.99 talk
$20 unl text
$30 3gig data plan

Would i have a deposit to make? and whats the price on the iphone 5 $199 right for 8gb?