Thinking Bout Getting That Iphone 5 With AT&T

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
there's really no reason at all to get AT&T if you have Verizon in your area (which you likely do since their coverage map is larger)... they're both around the same price and Verizon's LTE is better

:childplease: verizon sucks in my area and plus im still grandfathered :troll:.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im on ATT and about to switch over to sprint... tired of getting texts saying i'm over 3gb so they gonna slow me down, while paying more for unlimited data. I been paying like 190 a month for a family plan just got quoted 104.60 for the same plan on Sprint with true unlimited

You are not getting a family plan on sprint with 2 smart phones for $104.60, someone sold you a lie.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:childplease: youve never had verizon service a day in your life stop spreading lies on here
Data caps are unacceptable breh. UNACCEPTABLE when the internet is the most utilized feature of a smartphone these days.

T-Mobile was forced to lean back and offer unlimited "4G" data, Sprint better hurry up and roll out that LTE network so we can have 2 major players offering unlimited data at great prices.

fukk AT&T AND Verizon as far as I'm concerned.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Data caps are unacceptable breh. UNACCEPTABLE when the internet is the most utilized feature of a smartphone these days.

T-Mobile was forced to lean back and offer unlimited "4G" data, Sprint better hurry up and roll out that LTE network so we can have 2 major players offering unlimited data at great prices.

fukk AT&T AND Verizon as far as I'm concerned.

the problem is you ruined it for everyone else. Data caps on cell phones? sure not a problem, but then yall wanna use it as your home internet tryna cheat the system and fukked it up for everyone else :pacspit:

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is my speedtest from verizon 4g lte....probably faster than some of your broadband connections :winning:

219968_10102609592218091_1850360376_o.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the problem is you ruined it for everyone else. Data caps on cell phones? sure not a problem, but then yall wanna use it as your home internet tryna cheat the system and fukked it up for everyone else :pacspit:
This is about advancement...

They can afford it, they just want you to think otherwise. Do they lie to you at the verizon company meetings as well? Don't be fooled.

Also, thanks for reminding me about a thread I forgot to make.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is about advancement...

They can afford it, they just want you to think otherwise. Do they lie to you at the verizon company meetings as well? Don't be fooled.

Also, thanks for reminding me about a thread I forgot to make.

bruh fukk you and everything you stand for :pacspit:

you are paying for a CELL PHONE SERVICE and want to use it as HOME INTERNET SERVICE. If you dont see something wrong with that then I feel sorry for you and your future kids, real talk, you are giving them a horrible example with that line of thinking. Raising a bunch of next generation kids who think its ok to free load :pacspit:

who cares if they can afford it or not, YOU fukked it up for everyone else..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dont listen to him, ATT is cheaper.

I will concede that Verizon has better coverage but ATT is A LOT cheaper.

ATT and Verizon are dollar for dollar the same price plans, they cant be cheaper than one or the other because they have the same price plans down to the same dollar..

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

you are paying for a CELL PHONE SERVICE and want to use it as HOME INTERNET SERVICE. If you dont see something wrong with that then I feel sorry for you and your future kids, real talk, you are giving them a horrible example with that line of thinking. Raising a bunch of next generation kids who think its ok to free load :pacspit:

its not free loading, you are paying for data and should be able to use it as you please...again this is about advancement.

You know, in fact you might be one of those people who gets mad when people tether on their 2GB plan...like if the shyt makes a difference to the actual provider of the service...you are loading the same thing on your phones these days.

But I will leave you to it. Verizon should give you a raise :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:russ: :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
its not free loading, you are paying for data and should be able to use it as you please...again this is about advancement.

You know, in fact you might be one of those people who gets mad when people tether on their 2GB plan...like if the shyt makes a difference to the actual provider of the service...you are loading the same thing on your phones these days.

But I will leave you to it. Verizon should give you a raise :ehh:

You are paying for data, for your cell phone. Not for your TV or to play games on your computer, you simple mafukka

fukkin hate bytch ass people like you, bet you think its ok to use someone else wireless internet as well, since its available on your computer you should be able to use it even though someone else is paying for it :pacspit:

freeloading bytch

im actually going to quit verizon here soon, I could give a fukk about the company, I hate retail hours and more importantly I hate retail customers, this isnt about verizon or ATT (you see me defending them on here as well, yet I dont work for them..) its about right or wrong and common sense, and you have none of that shyt, cause you are a cheap mafukka when it comes to EVERY subject, im surprised you dont just shop at the fukkin flea market every sunday and post about what you picked up :pacspit: