Thinking about giving up gaming to...

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
if you got your degree in it (what is "it"? What degree exactly, game design?) then how is this even a question?
What's your skill set? What stack are you familiar with?
Degree in computer application programming...I’m familiar with java, html CSS, Visual Basic, object oriented programming

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Degree in computer application programming...I’m familiar with java, html CSS, Visual Basic, object oriented programming

Breh familiarity with Java and OOP can open a LOT of doors for you, not to mention just having a STEM degree in general. I'm confused as to what you're waiting for when it comes to putting your skills to use either for an employer or on your own?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Breh familiarity with Java and OOP can open a LOT of doors for you, not to mention just having a STEM degree in general. I'm confused as to what you're waiting for when it comes to putting your skills to use either for an employer or on your own?
My degree is actually a BBA...and I’m not from America...I’ve made up my mind tho I’m gonna get back into it fr fr

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
My degree is actually a BBA...and I’m not from America...I’ve made up my mind tho I’m gonna get back into it fr fr
Good for you breh, sacrificing a yr or two in your twenties to lay a foundation for your future is something you'll be proud of later in life :salute: