Thinking about giving up gaming to...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If gaming is your hobby and something you use to help with stress I don’t suggest you kill it all together. Find some lowkey casual games that interest you or mobile games. Never destroy your hobby and stress reliever for money.

This. All of this!
Gaming is one hobby I’ll never ever quit. I’ve been playing since I got my first Gameboy at around 9yrs old and I will keep playing till I’m dead.

Same, cept I was quite younger. My initial gaming experience came from playing Jungle Hunt on the Atari when I was about 4. That sparked the interest, but the time of play and recurrence of it was too little to have the real impact. It was when I just turned 6 and was exposed to continuously Super Mario Bros. play that cemented my adoration for gaming. It was then that I knew that this would always be a part of my life. I did take somewhat of a lull with gaming when I got went to the army and then subsequently got into my first serious relationship the following year and then later when on a continuously p*ssy hunt years after we broke up, but it was always there in the background and kept resurging until it came back into the forefront of hobby/downtime. Tho it's occasionally sequestered due to family life, wife and kids, I'll never completely let it go again.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This. All of this!

Same, cept I was quite younger. My initial gaming experience came from playing Jungle Hunt on the Atari when I was about 4. That sparked the interest, but the time of play and recurrence of it was too little to have the real impact. It was when I just turned 6 and was exposed to continuously Super Mario Bros. play that cemented my adoration for gaming. It was then that I knew that this would always be a part of my life. I did take somewhat of a lull with gaming when I got went to the army and then subsequently got into my first serious relationship the following year and then later when on a continuously p*ssy hunt years after we broke up, but it was always there in the background and kept resurging until it came back into the forefront of hobby/downtime. Tho it's occasionally sequestered due to family life, wife and kids, I'll never completely let it go again.
Yea I’ve been playing the game since before I can remember. All tho I’ve cut back it’s not a negotiation on me ever quitting.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I quit after 2017 because most modern games are SWJ trash or completely boring

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I straight up thought I lost it forever for about a yr until BOTW and the Switch came out. This scene alone renewed my passion for it

18-12-2018-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-quests-shrines-walkthrough-boss-guide-tips-to-survive.jpg

iXDjm38.png
Is that game lit?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn BOTW goat game of all time. I might have to check it out

I try not to tell ppl how to feel about subjective topics, but like it or not I would say it's an essential game to at least try if you have a Switch. Those perfect scores weren't fugazi, except for the frame rate issues, but if you're used to ~30 frames it's all good

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I called myself quitting gaming last year.:why:

I will never do that shyt again,

I’m so used to smoking and gaming that I was bored and start fornicating again.

Picked a ps4 up the next week:snoop:
Gaming keeps me from having kids and getting in unwanted relationships I swear
:hubie:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I try not to tell ppl how to feel about subjective topics, but like it or not I would say it's an essential game to at least try if you have a Switch. Those perfect scores weren't fugazi, except for the frame rate issues, but if you're used to ~30 frames it's all good
You use the Nintendo switch controller or buy that other one that’s more like a traditional controller

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You use the Nintendo switch controller or buy that other one that’s more like a traditional controller

My shyt been collecting dust all yr tbh, but I'm docked/Pro controller only from day 1, with very few exceptions. Mostly indies. It was also my favorite PC controller until I copped an Elite Series 2

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I already have a bachelors in it so I already kno lil something about coding

if you got your degree in it (what is "it"? What degree exactly, game design?) then how is this even a question?
What's your skill set? What stack are you familiar with?