Thinking about getting a Jetta as my 1st car...

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Another thing like mentioned already jettas, audi a4's, altima coupes, and mercedes benz c classes are all cars women love. Nothing wrong with those cars and if you drive them as a man I won't knock you but they just don't do it for me. But the Hondas and Toyotas are built to last like a mule and are better in the long run. A jetta has no advantage over the sedans from those two companies.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
NOOO!! If it's your first car I'm gonna assume you don't have alot of tools to work on the car yourself if you plan on it. Because Euro cars are expensive to fix if you go to a dealer or mechanic. Depending on the motor there are issues with oil pressure sending units, tensioner pulleys, and doing basic stuff requires you to take off alot of parts which is annoying if you DIY but a mechanic will be happy to charge for the extra labor time :francis:

My homeboy has messed with so many VW's and Audi's I learned so much about them after having to take so many trips to the junkyard for parts and pick him up from the mechanic:stopitslime:

Best thing would be to get something easy to work on and learn basic maintenance if you don't already Camry,Corolla,Civic, Kia/Hyundai, Focus all easy cheap repairs. Also if a car has a timing BELT instead of a chain usually they need to be changed around 70k miles or so which is a $500+ job usually so add that to the cost if you look at higher mileage cars and don't have maintenance records.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
jetta :wrist: ain’t u in the service i know u not risking ya life for this country to push a jetta
get that charger faggat :mjlit:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Now the CC was sexy to me...idk why they discontinued it :banderas:

71e90aef87d00485c559d2a8ceb2a3ff.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That sounds fishy as fukk. Don't do it. You can get a 2013 Honda Civic similarly equipped for that and its a better car. On top of that if you got that type of bread you can probably get fairer financing from a credit union.