Thinking about getting a Jetta as my 1st car...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Breh make sure its under warrenty. I always recommend the toyota Corolla as a good first car, that thing will out live you.

INDEED.

OP. ARE YOU FINANCING THE REST TO BUILD CREDIT? EITHER WAY, GET YOUR FINANCING TOGETHER BEFORE YOU GO TO THE DEALERSHIP. HIT YOUR LOCAL CREDIT UNION UP IF POSSIBLE.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How many old Jettas do you see on the road, as opposed to old Toyotas and Honda's? I'd look for a Civic, Corolla or Accord with the same miles. With 5k down there's no need to settle for the WV.

Don’t see a lot of VW on the road period. At least in my area.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
2013 model with 59K miles, 3 owners and no accidents for $7,999. Anyone have any better ideas?

Btw, I'm putting $5,000 down...
Terrible idea.

I’m glad u reported to us first, they are WAY to expensive to work on, once that check engine light comes on it’s a wrap. The maintenance alone will cost u, did u know that u need a special kind of vacuum just to change the water coolant.

They are good deals for a reason.

Get yourself a Honda or Toyota, u will spend more but they hold resale value and they are cheap to maintain.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
INDEED.

OP. ARE YOU FINANCING THE REST TO BUILD CREDIT? EITHER WAY, GET YOUR FINANCING TOGETHER BEFORE YOU GO TO THE DEALERSHIP. HIT YOUR LOCAL CREDIT UNION UP IF POSSIBLE.
Yeah, I'm financing in order to build my credit up a bit. I roll with NavyFed, cuz:mjgrin:. We gucci out this bytch:mjgrin:. USAA is just a phone call away, too:whoo:
Glad to see your coming to the German side. What are your car goals and expectations?
I'm expecting to use this car to get to work and back with a smidge of leisure on the side. I also expect this car to live up to the "German engineering" standard that I've heard so much of.
How many old Jettas do you see on the road, as opposed to old Toyotas and Honda's? I'd look for a Civic, Corolla or Accord with the same miles. With 5k down there's no need to settle for the VW.
I live in San Diego so I see quite a few, but no where near as much as I see Civics and Accords.