Think I Was Born A Hipster..

i might have been born with a hipster mind..are you like that?

• I'm like that too..fukk popular opinion breh :smugfavre:

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, I like what I like...don't tend to care about how popular something is :rudy:

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm not like that, but I understand why people want to stand out from the crowd so much :skip:

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Meh, youre not hipster. I bet my vinyl collection is way more obscure than yours bro :umad:

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • fair enough :ehh:, keep doing you son

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Honestly..you sound like a pretentious skinny jeans wearing fakkit, fukk you :pacspit:

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I'm sayin, if you don't follow popular trends why would you claim to be a dirtbag hipster?

what i'm saying is, I was a hipster (in the sense that I reject a lot of popular opinion) before I even knew what a hipster was. ever since I was a kid I started to hate things when they got too mainstream. it has nothing to do with conforming to or claiming anything

I was a hipster before it was cool

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So what does that make you now? If you say this character of yours is hipster before hipster and the popular thing now is being hipster then doesn't your natural character automatically cease being the character you claim to be?

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
u got chicken legs breh? all hipsters have chicken legs even though they ride fixed gear bikes everywhere which would presumably build some sort of leg muscle. no ac360.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the problem is, being a hipster is trendy now. it's ironic and it contradicts the original concept. but now that the idea of being original and being "you" and being different is sold to the masses, they've incorporated that fringe group as a market. hipsters have been brought and sold, my friend. i wouldn't worry too much about it either, it just means that you're normal and average just like everyone else...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always hated popular things even before I knew what a hipster was. in childhood, I never got on the pokemon and tamagotchi bandwagons. when everyone was trying to catch 'em all, I was already watching grainy, subtitled dragonball z tapes. when DBZ eventually got mega-popular in the west, I moved on to something else. when everyone in my school listened to crap like 50 cent & g-unit, I was rummaging through my older brother's music collection and discovering early 90's underground hip hop, alternative rock, jazz, oldies. rarely liked any of the main characters in any medium (its usually a secondary character that I like the most). never picked any of the popular characters/teams in games. I like underappreciated people, franchises, bands, rappers, whatever.. I usually root for the underdog unless he's a real fan favorite I know all this makes me sound like a hipster fakkit, but I was like this ever since I was born.

I guess I just try to distance myself from the braindead masses whenever possible, you know? :win:

I naturally root for the underdog so in a similar way i go towards whats not the majority. That doesn't go for everything, but i mostly hate the sheepishness with people and how quick they are to believe what they heard or like what they're told to like. i like to have my own opinion, sometimes the majority is right and sometimes they're not, but im not quick to dikkride something of the moment.

the problem is, being a hipster is trendy now. it's ironic and it contradicts the original concept. but now that the idea of being original and being "you" and being different is sold to the masses, they've incorporated that fringe group as a market. hipsters have been brought and sold, my friend. i wouldn't worry too much about it either, it just means that you're normal and average just like everyone else...

But if you are naturally the type of person who goes left when people go right, it doesnt matter what the trend is, ironic or not.

Don't care about "fake hipsters" or whatever you want to call it. i can't tell a difference because i don't care enough to examine it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The term "hipster" is and has always made me cringe. That shyt sounds so fuccin lame. The fact that someone would actually label themselves a "hipster" is laughable:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you are is a hater. Anything starts getting some shine and you have to avoid that. fukk you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
high school mentality. liking something as some kind of currency. just stick to whatever you enjoy & dont act like a snob about what other people are into