Think I Was Born A Hipster..

i might have been born with a hipster mind..are you like that?

• I'm like that too..fukk popular opinion breh :smugfavre:

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, I like what I like...don't tend to care about how popular something is :rudy:

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm not like that, but I understand why people want to stand out from the crowd so much :skip:

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Meh, youre not hipster. I bet my vinyl collection is way more obscure than yours bro :umad:

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • fair enough :ehh:, keep doing you son

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Honestly..you sound like a pretentious skinny jeans wearing fakkit, fukk you :pacspit:

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I've always hated popular things even before I knew what a hipster was. in childhood, I never got on the pokemon and tamagotchi bandwagons. when everyone was trying to catch 'em all, I was already watching grainy, subtitled dragonball z tapes. when DBZ eventually got mega-popular in the west, I moved on to something else. when everyone in my school listened to crap like 50 cent & g-unit, I was rummaging through my older brother's music collection and discovering early 90's underground hip hop, alternative rock, jazz, oldies. rarely liked any of the main characters in any medium (its usually a secondary character that I like the most). never picked any of the popular characters/teams in games. I like underappreciated people, franchises, bands, rappers, whatever.. I usually root for the underdog unless he's a real fan favorite I know all this makes me sound like a hipster fakkit, but I was like this ever since I was born.

I guess I just try to distance myself from the braindead masses whenever possible, you know? :win:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
So you go out of your way and try hard to be different. You just want attention and people to think youre interesting . :thumbsdown:

no not really. I think I do it subconsciously because I hate people :heh:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
When I was younger I used to go out of my way to be different... You looked at differently round here when you got Liquid Swords in your CD changer as a freshman in high school..

After awhile I stopped trying to be different though and just realized that I am and there is a difference..

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Never followed trends , never gave a fukk what people thought. fukk a label.

ridge

Daps
i simply like what i like..whether its different or popular, it doesnt matter to me what people think.

i do tend to be on the latest shyt though but thats simply because im on the internet alot not because i want to be different.

Daps
If you call yourself a hipster, youre not a hipster. A hipster is so against the grain that he or she would not accept any label. Anyone calling themselves a hipster is simply a poser who wants to seem different to garner attention from the masses. Thats why the term hipster is so widely used now. Those posers got exposed and exploited by the media.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I subconsciously do this, I justify it by reasoning with myself why I do it.
I smoke American Spirits because they burn slow and last a while, but deep down I started because I liked the label when I saw this old brotha on the bus stop smokin em. Dropped my Newports and been puffin em ever since :smugdraper: smokin one as I type this.​