think a coach has ever watched tape of a game and took an analysts advice?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I've always wondered why NFL coaches don't have someone watching the TV broadcast before challenging calls. The announcers are never wrong.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've always wondered why NFL coaches don't have someone watching the TV broadcast before challenging calls. The announcers are never wrong.
they got nikkas in the sky boxes doing that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Word? Because sometimes a coach challenges a call and the announcers are like :wtf: and I'm at home like ::what: and the coach is all :jawalrus: and the fans are all :usure: and the ref comes back like :sitdown: and the coach is like :damn: and I'm at home like :snoop: and the announcers are like :comeon:
its gotta be a split decision sometimes.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Word? Because sometimes a coach challenges a call and the announcers are like :wtf: and I'm at home like ::what: and the coach is all :jawalrus: and the fans are all :usure: and the ref comes back like :sitdown: and the coach is like :damn: and I'm at home like :snoop: and the announcers are like :comeon:

:pachaha:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

pretty accurate

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

This is a work of art.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I hope some of these coaches be listening when Hubie Brown is doing games cause he is usually on point when some of things he says..

Matter of fact, i would probably have one my assistants watching the game on TV to see if he said anything that would be helpful.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

:lolbron: