Things you would do if you had a GF thread.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Not make threads like these.

Seriously, you need to stop with this bytchassness. Get you some p*ssy, stay away from the Coli, stop hanging out with college freshmen at 23, and upgrade your life cause this is honestly really pathetic.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
for all them nikkas who aint never been in a relationship what are some things you would if you were ever lucky enough to have a girl to call your own?

me personally id:
  • call/text her every morning to tell her beautiful she is.
  • public displays of affection to show the world im not a loser who can't get girls
  • buy gifts for all her friends to show them im a good guy
  • cook her dinner a minimum of once a week and rub her feet while she eats
  • work overtime to be able to buy her desginer hand bags for special holidays or just because
  • work harder to get my life together, so ill be able to provide for her financially and she doesn't have to work a day in her life if she doesn't want to.
  • be there to protect her:smile:
Dont over do it friend. Shes your woman not a false idol.

You think thats what they want because you've been taught be movies, songs and television but women want to be treated like people not like a God, friend.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Not make threads like these.

Seriously, you need to stop with this bytchassness. Get you some p*ssy, stay away from the Coli, stop hanging out with college freshmen at 23, and upgrade your life cause this is honestly really pathetic.

who am i supposed to hang out with? these nikkas is the guys, my bros.(i still can't tell them a virgin tho) i got chemistry at 5. i do shyt like this for my bros all the time. buy em bottles and shyt whatever they need.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
This is moist as fukk. :gag:

wtf is moist about showing appreciation for the woman in your life. you nikkas hustling backwards. mayb if we didn't perpetuate these e-personas on being hard on hoes we wouldn't be alone. i know im not the only poster who is tired of never having a female at family get togethers

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Go to Belize or somewhere and get a hut on the water
belize-615.jpg

glovers-atoll-belize_966x543.jpg

:smugbiden:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
wtf is moist about showing appreciation for the woman in your life. you nikkas hustling backwards. mayb if we didn't perpetuate these e-personas on being hard on hoes we wouldn't be alone. i know im not the only poster who is tired of never having a female at family get togethers

Who's trying to love women in their early 20s? :what: