Things you didn't notice on The Wire until multiple watches

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I've mentioned this multiple times...

She first pulls up in Hamsterdam in a fancy car with a bunch of white friends, just looking to score drugs for a good time.

Next scene she appears is in Andre corner shop, she's now a prostitute/crack addict...showing her down fall since her first scene, selling p*ssy to get money for drugs.

Her next scene is right before bubs speech in season 5, she is now clean & back on the right track...

She's in 3/4 scenes at most but it tells a story it's self.

David Simon da gawd...:wow:
Who? a main character or a role player?

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Might aswell add...

In season 2, the little boy who got hit by a stray bullet during the shootout between Bodie/Poot and rival dealers looks alot like the actor that plays Randy

@0:58

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Another 1 thats mentioned before....

Bodie died like a Pawn from the chess board...:mjcry:

He refuses to retreat (A pawn can't move backwards). Partlow and Snoop come at him diagonally, like bishops. When O-Dog steps out of the alley and shoots Bodie, he makes an L shape, like a knight.

When Bodie & Poot are given the task to kill Wallace, they take him out for lunch....Wallace is eating away, while Bodie & Poots food is hardly touched because they are sick to their stomach about the deed they going to commit.

another chess analogy for a character dying is Stringer Bell.

Much like a Queen, he moved all around that building until he was cornered by a Bishop (Mouzone) and a Knight (Omar)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
71295.jpg

Detective John Munch has made appearances in
Law and Order SVU
Homicide
30 Rock
Arrested Development
The Wire
X-Files

The means The Wire and X-Files are set in the same universe :mindblown:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t think it took me multiple watches and I believe it’s a known thing but except for the ending montages there is no music unless it’s coming from a car or radio or something.

Kept it so raw for me once I realized that
They played music when Cutty was jogging through the city during election day. They played Curtis Mayfield's "Move On Up" throughout the whole scene and it wasn't someone playing it. It was just background music.