Things that lames do lol : they find out a girl like a certain team and then nag her about to create

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for some reason , and i think im 100% right. @Raul is @Desirous . My spidey sense tells me she made a raul alias. for what reason, i have no clue. My spidey sense has never lied to me in life. good or bad.

I think your spidey sense didn't notice that Desirous has a posted a proof video here before. And a proof pic. And she joined before me.

If anything I should make an account pretending to be one of you so that I could simp her more openly.
She gave me the stiff arm twice last night

:to:

By the way, 6:54am here in NY.
Good morning, coli

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
BDVxYOACQAAYsZl.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
this is no offense to u whatsoever. i dont value a woman's opinion on sports. Unless she played ball for her school .thats it.

What if her opinion is exactly the same as yours though? :lupe:

Some do..my girls and I go all the time..we love basketball.

Some stupid chick was at the Raps game the other day - and Drake happened to be there...and she had a fan sign for Drake...asking him to be his date for his concert :dahell:

Why don't your girls post on the coli? :mjpls:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: I do this shyt!

bytches love it though:dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:I see em at games all the time

Don't be mad cuz the tactic ain't work for u:dwillhuh:
if you do it cause you enjoy it that's cool. if you do it as a tactic, be honest breh, how well is it working? chances are if you've smashed any of these chicks, you could have still smashed without doing that extra shyt (meaning it's not the sports convos that has them open)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Desirous I underestimated your Lakers. :ehh:

If they can play team ball like this even when Kobe comes back I can see them making the playoffs. I admit I was wrong. :ehh:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I think your spidey sense didn't notice that Desirous has a posted a proof video here before. And a proof pic. And she joined before me.

If anything I should make an account pretending to be one of you so that I could simp her more openly.
She gave me the stiff arm twice last night

:to:

By the way, 6:54am here in NY.
Good morning, coli
@Desirous is a female , Im sure of that. 100% but she created the raul alias. nikkas aint dumb , cut the bullshyt

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Desirous is a female , Im sure of that. 100% but she created the raul alias. nikkas aint dumb , cut the bullshyt
I didn't create an alias! Why would a female want to create a male alias on a site that's 90% male? What would I get out of that?