Things that lames do lol : they find out a girl like a certain team and then nag her about to create

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta lay off the kid a little bit.

At least @Illuminatos posts in public threads.
Who knows how many people are simping in PMs?

Every other thread has someone begging for pics or her instagram. And none of these people are sharing their pictures in threads or their avi's.

The thirst is real, for sure. But not by @Illuminatos

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every other thread has someone begging for pics or her instagram. And none of these people are sharing their pictures in threads or their avi's.

Exactly dudes talking about how they wanna eat her ass out and I'm the simp? :skip:

And that inbox must be filled by now. :huhldup:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

But literally holding full on conversations in multiple threads with the same person? :patrice: Every time I see one, I see the other. :skip:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But literally holding full on conversations in multiple threads with the same person? :patrice: Every time I see one, I see the other. :skip:
Well, I dunno.

You might have a point there.
But I think there are so few women on this forum that any woman that posts here is going to get flooded with comments and PMs.
Some women respond to some. Some women respond to all of them. So you see a lot of conversations going on.

:manny:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I choose to interact with him cause he's actually a cool guy - and not rude or calling me out of my name like some...he acts more respectful and mature than a lot of people who claim to be older. We're talking about sports - and I just happen to be a girl...he's not trying to "get at me" or anything.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I choose to interact with him cause he's actually a cool guy - and not rude or calling me out of my name like some...he acts more respectful and mature than a lot of people who claim to be older. We're talking about sports - and I just happen to be a girl...he's not trying to "get at me" or anything.

That's fine and all, he's a cool dude. But there's more than enough evidence on this forum and you know firsthand how easy it is for people to run wild with the smallest thoughts. With the history of the way these things go on this site I just feel I should get some popcorn ready real soon. :popcorn: