Things look BLEAK for Democrats. GOP chances of taking Senate are increasing SPECTACULARLY.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Op trying his best to make it look like he's playing both sides and not a Trump supporter :mjlol:
yeah and I hate the fact that he's so terrible at it. at least @Neo The Resurrected ONE is actually good at his schtick.
but with op, I feel offended because he thinks he's actually getting one up on us :dahell:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gay sociopath opens their mouth again

How you gay yourself calling another man gay as if its insult? Just like youre scared to tell everyone on here where your family is from. :umad: you trying to be somebody that youre not and never WILL be. Youre not from brooklyn. Youre not fba. Youre not straight. Youre an attention whore who takes a lot of selfies of yourself in the mirror of you and your muscles and youre a muscle mary. And youre liar too. And youre calling me a narcissistic sociopath? What exactly is the reason behind your weirdness? Who sent you, weirdo? You can stunt with your little jesus chain telling on yourself, you grown ass man ig ho.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you gay yourself calling another man gay as if its insult? Just like youre scared to tell everyone on here where your family is from. :umad: you trying to be somebody that youre not and never WILL be. Youre not from brooklyn. Youre not fba. Youre not straight. Youre an attention whore who takes selfies of yourselves and your muscles being a muscle mary. And youre liar too. And youre calling me a narcissistic sociopath. What exactly is the reason behind your weirdness? Who sent you, weirdo?

your father outta be ashamed of you

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your father outta be ashamed of you

You arent disputing what i said though. I dont even know or hate you or feel anyway about you, dude but you need to chill out with that shilling, forcing the democrat party down black peoples throats online and offline. That shyt aint cool. Its disrespectful and insulting. You dont have the right to force your shyt onto anybody especially if its not benefitting them in any shape or form especially nowadays. People arent eating out here as a direct result of the people you are promoting and some people arent too happy about that too. shyt is going to boil over real soon. Wait til the summer if think shyt aint serious. Hell, we dont even have to wait til then.. yall in for it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You arent disputing what i said though. I dont even know or hate you or feel anyway about you, dude but you need to chill out with that shilling, forcing the democrat party down black peoples throats. That shyt aint cool. Its disrespectful and insulting. You dont have the right to force your shyt onto anybody especially if its not benefitting them in any shape or form.
:yeshrug: Not gonna lie, I rarely read through your posts unless its one sentence long. Cant be bothered with crazy shyt

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
BREAKING: Democrat Marilyn Lands wins the special election for Alabama House District 10.

Democrats are flipping seats in Alabama, that's how you know Republicans are fukked in November.

fukking Alabama!
GJpE_qRWYAAefS2.png

“This is a huge win.” Democrat Marilyn Lands flips Trump district in ruby red Alabama special election. Lands campaigned on reproductive rights. (Video: CNN)

BREAKING: Dem wins Alabama GOP seat by 25 POINTS — by running on access to IVF and reproductive rights.

Marilyn Lands wins big in special election.

And Democrats are going to win big in November — no matter what the “polls” say.

The blue wave is coming

1/8
In the Huntsville AL area, Democrats have flipped state House District 10 tonight. In 2022, Marilyn Lands (D) lost by about 7 points. This time, she won by almost 25%, sweeping nearly everything.

This was a stronger margin here than Doug Jones's 23-point spread from 2017.

2/8
I should have worked a pun into this tweet --"the Land(s) is all blue now!"--but oh well.

3/8
Racially, the district isn't *that* far off from AL as a whole-- 57W/22B/10H vs 63W/27B/5H statewide. Though HD-10 has a 7% Asian population (2% for AL overall).
But, per @Redistricter, close to *half* the residents over 25 have a college degree. AL overall is more like 27%.

4/8
Also, going with this, per DRA, it was roughly 60%-39% for McCain and gave Romney 62%. Trump won it by 14 in 2016, but was down to carrying by 1 in 2020--so def. one area of AL moving the wrong way for Rs longer term.

5/8
fair, but such is the nature of special elections-- can't project everything forward totally.

6/8
ofc it happens that, as a Louisiana/LSU boy, some of my most popular maps are of Alabama.

7/8
Unofficial results, but #ALSen#ALSen by Congressional District. Left is 2016, right is 2017. Doug Jones turned HRC's 28% loss into a 1.5% win while *only* carrying #AL07#AL07. Suburban #AL06#AL06 has the biggest swing to Jones (he improved 40% from Clinton).

8/8
About 6K cast.
GJpGqivWUAA1ez9.png

GJpJvadWIAAhIqr.jpg

DQ6vLhBW0AI1n3v.png

GJps1h6XoAAwXJg.jpg

Democrat Marilyn Lands wins District 10 special election​

by: Kayla Smith

Posted: Mar 26, 2024 / 08:25 PM CDT

Updated: Mar 27, 2024 / 12:47 AM CDT

MADISON, Ala. (WHNT) – District 10 voters elected Democrat Marilyn Lands to the Alabama House of Representatives on Tuesday.

Lands won 62.31% of the vote with 100% of precincts reporting, according to results provided by the Alabama Secretary of State’s office. Her opponent, Republican Teddy Powell, received 37.50% of the vote.

Results: Presidential nominations, number of statewide races on Primary Election ballot

Throughout her campaign, Lands said she was prepared to support women’s reproductive rights, including both access to abortion care and infertility treatments.

“It’s a victory for women, and it’s a victory for families,” Lands said. “We are sending a message to Montgomery and across the country that Alabama is going to move forward.”

Upon her arrival in the state capital, Lands said she is going to work to repeal Alabama’s no exception ban on abortion.

“I want to protect IVF and contraception,” Lands said. ” I also want to be a champion for healthcare and mental healthcare.”

Lands, a lifelong resident of Huntsville, has worked in business administration. She is currently a Licensed Professional Counselor who has previously collaborated to pass mental health legislation supporting children in the state.

“I really feel like we need somebody down in Montgomery who understands mental health issues,” Lands said.

She said the next step is expanding Medicaid and working to improve medical access in rural communities.

“Alabama is changing, North Alabama in particular, but other parts too,” Lands said. “I think we’re ready for something different. We’re tired of Alabama being 40th and 50th for key metrics. We can do better. We are better.”

Lands said she is ready to support education and economic development opportunities.

Alabama Primary Election Results – March 5, 2024

The special election was necessary to replace former representative David Cole, who resigned his seat after pleading guilty to voter fraud in October.