Things look BLEAK for Democrats. GOP chances of taking Senate are increasing SPECTACULARLY.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like that red wave in 2022. :snooze:

Yeah exactly. They were supposed to win a bunch of seats in the midterm House races and and have a 20 seat advantage. When all was said and done they barely had a 6 seat advantage and that was with Boebert barely winning in a recount in Colorado and that weird dude Santos winning in New York.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The threads from these "both siders" are going into overdrive. Something must have them spooked. This place is going to be crazy by October.

The Trump supporters on here have been failing miserably at changing the narrative; people really don't want Trump back and the usual suspects are running out of ideas. I'm technically a 'both sider' and I don't see how potentially helping a far right candidate win the presidency a second time helps Black people at all.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Trump supporters on here have been failing miserably at changing the narrative. People really don't want Trump back and the usual suspects are running out of ideas. I'm technically a 'both sider' and I don't see how potentially helping a far right candidate win the presidency a second time helps Black people at all.

You're one of the few both siders I feel like I can have an intelligent conversation with.

The other usual suspects just burst in threads like the Kool-Aid Man everytime they get a chance to talk shyt about Democrats.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Trump supporters on here have been failing miserably at changing the narrative. People really don't want Trump back and the usual suspects are running out of ideas. I'm technically a 'both sider' and I don't see how potentially helping a far right candidate win the presidency a second time helps Black people at all.

Feel nothing,just know its a win win situation. Whats important is that you did your part.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're one of the few both siders I feel like I can have an intelligent conversation with.

The other usual suspects just burst in threads like the Kool-Aid Man everytime they get a chance to talk shyt about Democrats.

That's because most "bothsiders" on here ain't really objective. They're MAGA cacs and c00ns and Republican shills.