Things look BLEAK for Democrats. GOP chances of taking Senate are increasing SPECTACULARLY.

Daps

Senate Republicans have seen their chances of taking the Senate majority rise this year as they have expanded the battlefield, limited internal fights and recruited a set of strong candidates.

It’s a remarkable shift from two years ago, when infighting between an out-of-power President Trump and the GOP establishment left the conference with midterm candidates who underperformed, boosting Democrats to a bigger majority in 2023 than they enjoyed the previous year.

trump pulling away from doddering biden in polls. gop getting its act together and fielding a strong roster to regain control of the senate.

maybe democrats will retake the house. the future of humanity depends on it.

:unimpressed:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The threads from these "both siders" are going into overdrive. Something must have them spooked. This place is going to be crazy by October.

This is exactly why I hope mods don’t open new members until after the elections. Lot of psyops and dudes acting like agents trying to steer conversation to suit their agenda. Don’t let any of this white noise fool you.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is exactly why I hope mods don’t open new members until after the elections. Lot of psyops and dudes acting like agents trying to steer conversation to suit their agenda. Don’t let any of this white noise fool you.
Mods could help solve the problem by banning political threads altogether or create a megathread and force posters to post there.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:The Hill has been a bothsides rag for some time now, leaning heavier into it when Krystal and Saagar left.

Having read that long ass puff piece, its a bunch of "We have a good feeling about this/Dems don't usually have to defend this seat/If the economy doesn't improve, Biden is in trouble!" bullshyt that says a lot of nothing for thousands of words. Just statements from optimistic Republicans despite Dems outperforming the past few years.

You can feign concern for your own people and argue for that, but pretending there is some great punishment for Democrats coming is clearly not reading the room.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I hope so too bc this place was a disaster in 2020. Don't want a repeat of that again.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Same predictions were made in 2018, 2020, and 2022. :russell:

The reality is that Democrats have been overcoming historic trends in terms of winning districts and congressional seats. The GOP is the weakest it's ever been since hitching their wagon to Trump. They even just *lost* a seat in the house due to George Santos and his fukkery. :mjlol:

But if you let TLR MAGATs/BothSiders tell it, Democrats are barely clinging to power by the skin of their teeth. Even Trump had low turnout in Iowa for their primary (50,000 voters selected Trump as their nominee, but there are 750,000 registered GOP voters in Iowa.)