Things in horror movies that legitimately freaked/grossed you out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wasn't "scared" of this scene but I do remember feeling a little deflated and disturbed when I first saw it.

And I think the main reason is ever since I was a kid, my feelings get a little hurt whenever I see a breh murdered in horror or action films. It always stood out to me in movies, hell and even games too. I refused to do a fatality on Jax whenever I would play Mortal Kombat:ufdup:.....about the only time I'd hit the friendship code:mjgrin:

But yeah, in mainstream movies black people are usually tokens, so I always end up rooting for them to survive, or if they die, at least go out like a G...

So back to Resident Evil, I remember being a teenager watching it at home for the first time, kicked back like this is some stupid but entertaining shyt:ehh: and then they enter the laser room. When the laser starts slicing them cacs I was :whoo::mjlol:but then Breh was the last one and the laser turned into a fukking fishing net and he got his ass diced into little pieces:francis:

It's not like I expected breh to live for the entire movie but I didn't think he was gonna go out like that:mjcry:.....he got it worse than everyone....that trap was some bullshyt.....totally unfair.....and now his body is cut into little meat blocks:scusthov:....breh can't have no open casket funeral or nothing....:martin:

I remember feeling like, I don't wanna watch this anymore:patrice:

Yo I aint gonna front I felt some type of way about that shyt too... fukking computer cheating ass bytch...:stopitslime::pacspit:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
it was not a horror movie.
i really don't know what show it was.i saw it as a kid.
but i remember it was the year i learned about WW2 and Hitler and what a monster he was,etc...
so anyway, i'm watching this show and these neo-nazis have this evil plan, but it's a secret.
they keep going into this underground bunker and every time they come out with this evil,big grin on their faces.
i'm like 'what the fukk are they doing' and the nazis are always a step ahead of the good guys which has me a little shook.
at last, they show what is in the bunker. they had the 'remains' of hitler and some geneticist was trying to revive him.
:mjgrin:looking back,it kinda makes me smile...
:sadcam:but little 9/10 year old me, who had heard all this horrible stuff about hitler in history class, was horrified at a deep level.
:whoa:the special effects of lightning and dimming lights, images of neo nazis screaming 'heil hitler' and then Hitler rose like the undertaker, tat shyt legit had me shook.

:demonic:not necessarily someone screaming 'boo' scary scary, but at some deeper level ' i know where you live and i'll come for you tonight' scary scary

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't "scared" of this scene but I do remember feeling a little deflated and disturbed when I first saw it.

And I think the main reason is ever since I was a kid, my feelings get a little hurt whenever I see a breh murdered in horror or action films. It always stood out to me in movies, hell and even games too. I refused to do a fatality on Jax whenever I would play Mortal Kombat:ufdup:.....about the only time I'd hit the friendship code:mjgrin:

But yeah, in mainstream movies black people are usually tokens, so I always end up rooting for them to survive, or if they die, at least go out like a G...

So back to Resident Evil, I remember being a teenager watching it at home for the first time, kicked back like this is some stupid but entertaining shyt:ehh: and then they enter the laser room. When the laser starts slicing them cacs I was :whoo::mjlol:but then Breh was the last one and the laser turned into a fukking fishing net and he got his ass diced into little pieces:francis:

It's not like I expected breh to live for the entire movie but I didn't think he was gonna go out like that:mjcry:.....he got it worse than everyone....that trap was some bullshyt.....totally unfair.....and now his body is cut into little meat blocks:scusthov:....breh can't have no open casket funeral or nothing....:martin:

I remember feeling like, I don't wanna watch this anymore:patrice:

same here breh fukk that movie, that shyt made me feel some type of way too

fukk Cooley High too

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk if yall watched the X-Files episode with the flukeman, or if youve read the comics featuring him, its enough to make you fear having to go to the toilet.
xfilesquiz-flukeman-custom1.gif

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
For me it was the scene in the first Hostel when dude had his Achilles' tendon cut.I'm usually chill in gory movies like that but anything with heels like that or eyeballs,fingernails,or teeth have me like:damn: Similarly the scene towards the end of Audition fukked me up.
When he cut asian girl eye off and the pus oozed out. That was probably the first time I ever "UGHH!"'d :why:out loud from a movie lmao

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Mama - how that ghost moved toward its victims.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Blob - the monster's look
tumblr_n74yflbFZX1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

28 days later - track star zombies
28-days-zombie.gif

X files - flukeman

Let me add.....

The Thing 2 - How it attacks its victims, geeze!

MEai4Q7.gif

oIGLiju.gif

the taking of deborah logan "demon/thingy" - Everything about this monster's swag. I'll never look at a old white women the same way again
adrv0sv.gif

tumblr_ne7u6wzrn21rne776o3_500.gif