Things in horror movies that legitimately freaked/grossed you out

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cant watch any of the Saw movies :yeshrug:

And A Serbian Film is the most fukked up film ive ever seen... i wasnt right for a few days after watching it, and the fukkin director should be in jail for filming a certain scene :pacspit:
This Gif is a hint
dJdoc9t.gif

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't "scared" of this scene but I do remember feeling a little deflated and disturbed when I first saw it.

And I think the main reason is ever since I was a kid, my feelings get a little hurt whenever I see a breh murdered in horror or action films. It always stood out to me in movies, hell and even games too. I refused to do a fatality on Jax whenever I would play Mortal Kombat:ufdup:.....about the only time I'd hit the friendship code:mjgrin:

But yeah, in mainstream movies black people are usually tokens, so I always end up rooting for them to survive, or if they die, at least go out like a G...

So back to Resident Evil, I remember being a teenager watching it at home for the first time, kicked back like this is some stupid but entertaining shyt:ehh: and then they enter the laser room. When the laser starts slicing them cacs I was :whoo::mjlol:but then Breh was the last one and the laser turned into a fukking fishing net and he got his ass diced into little pieces:francis:

It's not like I expected breh to live for the entire movie but I didn't think he was gonna go out like that:mjcry:.....he got it worse than everyone....that trap was some bullshyt.....totally unfair.....and now his body is cut into little meat blocks:scusthov:....breh can't have no open casket funeral or nothing....:martin:

I remember feeling like, I don't wanna watch this anymore:patrice:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Body horror makes me :hubie:namely eyes, teeth, and nails. I remember specifically in the Texas Chainsaw remake when Leatherface was carrying one dude around the basement and he grabbed onto the walls to try and get away and his fingernails broke off into the wall. Immediately went :huhldup:

Yeah, fingernail shyt makes me cringe too.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Mama - how that ghost moved toward its victims.
The Blob - the monster's look
28 days later - track star zombies
X files - flukeman

• Dap
Reactions: hex

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't "scared" of this scene but I do remember feeling a little deflated and disturbed when I first saw it.

And I think the main reason is ever since I was a kid, my feelings get a little hurt whenever I see a breh murdered in horror or action films. It always stood out to me in movies, hell and even games too. I refused to do a fatality on Jax whenever I would play Mortal Kombat:ufdup:.....about the only time I'd hit the friendship code:mjgrin:

But yeah, in mainstream movies black people are usually tokens, so I always end up rooting for them to survive, or if they die, at least go out like a G...

So back to Resident Evil, I remember being a teenager watching it at home for the first time, kicked back like this is some stupid but entertaining shyt:ehh: and then they enter the laser room. When the laser starts slicing them cacs I was :whoo::mjlol:but then Breh was the last one and the laser turned into a fukking fishing net and he got his ass diced into little pieces:francis:

It's not like I expected breh to live for the entire movie but I didn't think he was gonna go out like that:mjcry:.....he got it worse than everyone....that trap was some bullshyt.....totally unfair.....and now his body is cut into little meat blocks:scusthov:....breh can't have no open casket funeral or nothing....:martin:

I remember feeling like, I don't wanna watch this anymore:patrice:

The other stars dude outside deactivated the laser just AFTER it sliced breh
mjcry1.png

Was funny though how the other stars dude outside then told everyone else to go down the hallway like ''its cool now guys, i deactivated it''
patrice.png

The guy who would later turn out to be the villain then delivered the 2nd funniest line of the entire movie........ ''De Javu anyone'' :mjlol: