Things Black Millennials (81-96) need to NOT pass on to the next generation

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Being the "I am the only nikka here" mentality so either I must quit/get fired/make fun of/give up for the pretense of keeping it militant.:snoop:I see this quite a bit in younger black men they are so quick to throw in the towel to "keep it 100" based on bullshyt to save face.

Discounting any black person older than who tries to offer you mentorship.:francis: Just because you are 25 doesn't mean you can't take advice from another black person who has been there at 30.

I find young black people very quick to insult you but will turn around with big bright eyes to get the same information from a white man and that advice may not even be good.:hhh:

shytting on other black people for having different tastes, speech, dress or things simply because you haven't been outside of your home or state.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Don't group us mid 80's brehs with millennials :scusthov:

As well as mid to late 90s. I'm generation Z not no damn millennial.
maxresdefault.jpg

People born in 81 are millennials? :patrice:

They make this shyt up as they go...I've never in the ten or so years I've heard the term millennial, seen someone born in 78 referred to as a Millenial.

I was born in 84 and I have more in common with genXers than millennials other than some of the music tastes. Other than that, I don't really subscribe to their oxymoronic altruistic-me first attitudes.

The generation gaps should just be every 10 years instead of some arbitrary world event...

EdJo

Banned
Daps
- Stop thinking that you are in a war with your own men/women. That's totally false, and programmed.

- As a man, please, stop seeing the next black man, as some type of imaginary hater, so that you can feel good.

- Stop jumping on every train created by white people, in order to be considered modern and progressive...If you keep playing this game, you'll be accepting bestiality and incest in a near future.

- Stop expecting love, comprehension and fair competition from other races.

- Also, leave this idea that some blacks are only being criticized by other blacks, because there is hate or jealousy attached.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Stop thinking that you are in a war with your own men/women. That's totally false, and programmed.

- As a man, please, stop seeing the next black man, as some type of imaginary hater, so that you can feel good.

- Stop jumping on every train created by white people, in order to be considered modern and progressive...If you keep playing this game, you'll be accepting bestiality and incest in a near future.

- Stop expecting love, comprehension and fair competition from other races.

- Also, leave this idea that some blacks are only being criticized by other blacks, because there is hate or jealousy attached.

I highlighted the red but everything you said is spot on. Great post!