Things Black Millennials (81-96) need to NOT pass on to the next generation

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hypothetically speaking you talking about nikkas who listen to rap like the migos and future?
Obscene Music that glorifies violence, romanticizes the drug trade and degrades black women.

Playing obscene music in public spaces as loud as you can even when kids are around.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
There's a world of difference between someone who was born in "85 and someone who was born in '95. I know we are technically millennials, but tbh we need our own category. :francis:
did you make the cut on this chart breh? :lupe:
30ebe0c8d.png

if not, just call yourself Gen Y to be different, cause no one was even saying millennial until a few years ago.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you make the cut on this chart breh?
30ebe0c8d.png

if not, just call yourself gen y to be different, cause no one was even saying millennial until a few years ago.
I remember as a kid people calling me and my classmates gen y. But in an condescending way like generation why? Lol. This was the mid 90's

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2. Christianity

I dont have an issue with hustling religion.

fukkin outside our race
Shopping with Chinese/ Arabs
Being Gay
Accepting Gays

You want the prostitutes to starve huh?

And if I have a business in the medical field....all that anti gay stuff goes out the window.

Also we need to give up Twitter

How does that help my business ventures not being locked into the biggest social media platform??