@Thick_Necc_Jenkins is a proud resident of Atlanta

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
  • Symbolic Elements: The halo-like feature around the figure's head is more symbolic and reminiscent of religious or iconic imagery, which is not typical in strict realism where symbolic elements are minimized.
  • Background Patterns: The highly stylized and repetitive patterns in the background diverge from the realistic depiction of environments and instead introduce a decorative, almost abstract element.
  • Color Usage: The use of bright, contrasting colors, particularly in the background, is more expressive and not necessarily true to life, which is a hallmark of realism where colors are more subdued and true to natural appearances.
  • Composition: The composition includes a mixture of detailed realism (in the depiction of the figure and objects) with a more abstract and decorative background, creating a juxtaposition that is not typical in pure realism.
  • Emotional Emphasis: The painting appears to convey a specific mood or message through its artistic choices, which leans towards expressionism or symbolic art, rather than the objective representation characteristic of realism.
A bunch of nothing. AI says I'm not using realism cause a halo isnt found in realism. Gtfoh lol.

AI is gonna make yall stupid

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
you've seen a halo in real life?
Yes I seen a Halo. I was on shrooms and light appeared from behind her @RehReh I dint think she understands the goddess that resides in her....its seductive and beacoup alluring..she is even in my dreams.

I just hit up my old professors to see what they say. I also sent it to some of my art buddies and OGs to see what they say.

Your AI response mentions me using realism and then says it's not strict.

AI cannot tell the difference in realism cause I used an elaborative background.

I did that because if I didn't, it would move from realism to photorealism.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
you've seen a halo in real life?
My professor hit me back and she had this to say...

Screenshot-20240704-182807-Messages.jpg

Clearly AI still needs more art history learning, cause I confused it.

It's true there are no more pure art forms, mostly every art form has some admixture from other art forms.

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoEmpressšŸ–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yes I seen a Halo. I was on shrooms and light appeared from behind her @RehReh I dint think she understands the goddess that resides in her....its seductive and beacoup alluring..she is even in my dreams.

I just hit up my old professors to see what they say. I also sent it to some of my art buddies and OGs to see what they say.

Your AI response mentions me using realism and then says it's not strict.

AI cannot tell the difference in realism cause I used an elaborative background.

I did that because if I didn't, it would move from realism to photorealism.

Love ur art and expression but if u gay gay fr I don't want you to dream of me anymore šŸ˜©

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Iā€™ve managed to find a muted room with a leaky faucet @Thick_Necc_Jenkins. The room does have the slight smell of mildew and cat urine. Bleach can fix that though. Weā€™re looking for certified but it might take longer than expected to find him. We do have @ChatGPT-4 location on file.

@ChatGPT-4 i hope you know how to squabble :mjgrin:

@Thick_Necc_Jenkins Please advise how you would like for us to proceed.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Iā€™ve managed to find a muted room with a leaky faucet @Thick_Necc_Jenkins. The room does have the slight smell of mildew and cat urine. Bleach can fix that though. Weā€™re looking for certified but it might take longer than expected to find him. We do have @ChatGPT-4 location on file.

@ChatGPT-4 i hope you know how to squabble :mjgrin:

@Thick_Necc_Jenkins Please advise how you would like for us to proceed.
He da homie....I'm tryna get him to join me on pain train I wanna run on ā°Certified...I hate that b*stard

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Love ur art and expression but if u gay gay fr I don't want you to dream of me anymore šŸ˜©
I'm def not. :mjlit: And I cannot wait til I paint you as Mami Wata....

Seeing you in a tignon makes my mouth salivate thinking about how Imma use reds, Yellow and browns to convey you silky smooth mocha skin....looking like a fukking Praline

:noah: