@Thick_Necc_Jenkins is a proud resident of Atlanta

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i view this as realism. done with pencil
MncCjxC.png

ran yours through my server to see if it considered it realism. it didn't. asked it to create an alternative version in the style of realism. it created this

fUdnhHs.png

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
me too. it ain't.
You are entitled to your opinion...but it's realism breh.....it has all the symptoms including the chiroscura and usage of proportional Anatomy.

And you have a 2 degrees huh?:mjgrin:

It's ok to sit back and be quiet and just listen when the Professor is speaking, you dont always have to try and one up on people.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You are entitled to your opinion...but it's realism breh.....it has all the symptoms including the chiroscura and usage of proportional Anatomy.

And you have a 2 degrees huh?:mjgrin:

It's ok to sit back and be quiet and just listen when the Professor is speaking, you dont always have to try and one up on people.
you aren't smarter than AI my guy, sorry. You sound like Terrance Howard.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
you aren't smarter than AI my guy, sorry. You sound like Terrance Howard.
When it comes to art...I am :mjlol:

You went fully retawdid...AI does not know what fukk I produce...my art work I showed you is Realism. It's not Hyperrealism or Photorealism..but it's realism....

But again..if you had 2 art degrees.....:mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You went fully retawdid...AI does not know what fukk I produce...my art work I showed you is Realism.
  • Symbolic Elements: The halo-like feature around the figure's head is more symbolic and reminiscent of religious or iconic imagery, which is not typical in strict realism where symbolic elements are minimized.
  • Background Patterns: The highly stylized and repetitive patterns in the background diverge from the realistic depiction of environments and instead introduce a decorative, almost abstract element.
  • Color Usage: The use of bright, contrasting colors, particularly in the background, is more expressive and not necessarily true to life, which is a hallmark of realism where colors are more subdued and true to natural appearances.
  • Composition: The composition includes a mixture of detailed realism (in the depiction of the figure and objects) with a more abstract and decorative background, creating a juxtaposition that is not typical in pure realism.
  • Emotional Emphasis: The painting appears to convey a specific mood or message through its artistic choices, which leans towards expressionism or symbolic art, rather than the objective representation characteristic of realism.