full

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
You believe every time a woman tells you she didn't get any work done? :what:
booty sitting upright. don't got that slight sagginess that a BBL has

middle eastern hoes be the main chicks having dumb ass outside of Black women and some latinas with black heritage. now that might be from African matrilineal DNA from the Arab slave trade tho

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

middle eastern hoes be the main chicks having dumb ass outside of Black women and some latinas with black heritage. now that might be from African matrilineal DNA from the Arab slave trade tho
i'm not saying she did or didn't have surgery. I'm just saying don't use what chicks say as evidence, unless they admit they had surgery themselves.

The above post you made is a better ASSnalysis that i'd accept :ehh:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

In Djibouti, there’s a gang of Ethiopians because of the “war”. Those women ass sits exactly like hers. Have a ninja sweating while they fix my food.
:whew:
Unfortunately many are coved up. I got to fly through Addis one time and fell in love maybe 3 times.
:to:
Ninjas from Minneapolis know about them East African women. They are deep up there because of a visa program the state had set up.
:ohhh:
I’ve met a few Egyptians built like this as well. I can understand that she has Northern African blood. I didn’t see any thick built Kurds in Iraq though. I would think Syrians would have the same blood, hence my hesitation to anoint thee as the one.
:wow:
I think I’m a believer now. Shout out to her and that magnificently heavy gluteus Maximus.
talking-mad.gif