Thick or Fat part 2

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Drop your pic via the Ladies photoes thread. If all them gassed up chicks dropped pics, why can't you? :stopitslime:

Rather post via pm that's all:manny:, just in case I have family/colleagues/friends that post on here ... and I have seen coli wolves find home addresses/ job numbers off on pictures on here before:huhldup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I guess everyone skipped over my post. I know of this girl. We went to the same doctor. She had a BBL. She looks great. Doc is on point as usual. She wasn't fat before surgery just big boned.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt looks unnatural.
And she's too short.
I'll pass.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
she could be amazing if she lost a little bit of weight...but like everyone said she is right in between greatness and having a gut

her proportions are saving here they are very odd her stomach looks slim compared to her ass hips and t*ts and she actually is proportional shockingly to the point where i would tear that shyt up and I normally find these type of girls fat

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
she could be amazing if she lost a little bit of weight...but like everyone said she is right in between greatness and having a gut

her proportions are saving here they are very odd her stomach looks slim compared to her ass hips and t*ts and she actually is proportional shockingly to the point where i would tear that shyt up and I normally find these type of girls fat

Her waist and stomach save her.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Only one poster has the receipts via pm, there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many demons on here for me to post my pictures outside of pm
DancingDinosaur.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Man who u tellin!!! I had a 19yr old dime wit a donk one time and da bytch dam near fukked up my nut the sex was so lame. Whole time I'm hittin it I'm like "really bytch?!! Dam !!!:what:"
Reminds me of a couple of chicks i smashed in my past. Some chicks that got hella ass can't fukk to well, they just lay there all stiff and shyt. Probably just smash a couple of times for the hell of it then :camby: