Thick or Fat part 2

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
imagine havin dat bent over a desk or bed, legs slightly spread apart, azz all oiled up, puzzy all wet and lubed up and she lookin back at you wit em eyes tellin you to have your way with that scrumptious azz. :noah:

Dawg...i ain't gonne be taking NO CALLS. Work or emergency related. fukk dat shyt. :camby: i wouldn't even give a fukk if the city was bout to be nuked. :demonic:

That azz needs all the attention, passion and abuse it deserves and by the power invested in me i will strive to achieve just that. :banderas:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
imagine havin dat bent over a desk or bed, legs slightly spread apart, azz all oiled up, puzzy all wet and lubed up and she lookin back at you wit em eyes tellin you to have your way with that scrumptious azz. :noah:

Dawg...i ain't gonne be taking NO CALLS. Work or emergency related. fukk dat shyt. :camby: i wouldn't even give a fukk if the city was bout to be nuked. :demonic:

That azz needs all the attention, passion and abuse it deserves and by the power invested in me i will strive to achieve just that. :banderas:
What if she is loose :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Only one poster has the receipts via pm, there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many demons on here for me to post my pictures outside of pm

I need a Black feminist in my life :banderas: Imma need you to send that my way too :damn:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

:deadmanny::russ: