Thick Arabial Quit Her Legal Job and says she found 'Freedom and Happiness' on OnlyFans

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aren't. It's the fact that we are noticing a trend on TheColi with posters being Laissez-Faire about things under the guise of being heterosexual. The constant talk about anal and obsession over women's anal cavity is getting a bit too much.
:mjlol:the only one bringing up gay sex in a big titty thot thread was you :ufdup:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She got a body and chose the path of least resistance.

Cut out the bullshyt, bytch. It had nothing to do with family pressure or none of that shyt.

You can make in a month what you used to make in a year by working less hard. More hours doesn’t mean more difficulty.

It is what it is.
Be honest about it. People would respect you more.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Who pays for only fans when these broads pics get leaked a day after
They make most of their money on private requests.

Some IT nerd simp with a whole lot of money and no females in his life could spend like 5K on a ho a month just to feel noticed by her and not even feel it financially. She needs just 10 of these losers with money.

She flutters her eyelashes, pushes up her cleavage and has some conversation with him and cries about a new bag she just saw but can't afford... the Indian nerd simp "here bebi take $3k and treat yourself ok" *nods head from side to side the way they do*

These stupid pricks are like 60% responsible for fukking up the dating game for everyone else. If I could I would slit everyone of their throats. I have no problem with the hos exploiting them, it's the simps I can't stand.

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps

Some IT nerd simp with a whole lot of money and no females in his life could spend like 5K on a ho a month just to feel noticed by him and not even feel it. She needs just 10 of these losers with money.

She flutters her eyelashes, pushes up her cleavage and has some conversation with him and cries about a new bag she just saw but can't afford... the Indian nerd simp "here bebi take $3k and treat yourself ok"
:dead:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Some IT nerd simp with a whole lot of money and no females in his life could spend like 5K on a ho a month just to feel noticed by her and not even feel it financially. She needs just 10 of these losers with money.

She flutters her eyelashes, pushes up her cleavage and has some conversation with him and cries about a new bag she just saw but can't afford... the Indian nerd simp "here bebi take $3k and treat yourself ok" *nods head from side to side the way they do*

These stupid pricks are like 60% responsible for fukking up the dating game for everyone else. If I could I would slit everyone of their throats. I have no problem with the hos exploiting them, it's the simps I can't stand.
This is the type of 304 that will be able to turn down the Napoleons and hand pick Saudi princes that look like Rihanna's ex.