Thick Arabial Quit Her Legal Job and says she found 'Freedom and Happiness' on OnlyFans

Lamin

Rookie
Daps
well both american and arab societies prove one thing. Unless you check them hard a lot of women have hoe bones. So you'd literally have to take away women's right to drive to get them to act chaste.

But that still doesn't work. I know dudes who contracted in the middle east and they said that there's several what's app groups you can join where Arab women are down to get down the only issue is that you have to fukk whatever comes to your door no matter what she looks like.

But if you get caught in Quatar cutting Quaturi cooch.... You will get Hassan chopped

and dudes still take the risk

:gladbron: mind to elaborate more on this one? Were Arab-brehs offering their wives in some type of cucking?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: mind to elaborate more on this one? Were Arab-brehs offering their wives in some type of cucking?
No arab hoes was using what's app groups and hooking up on the low.

You never knew what the girl looked like before she decided to come through

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
She'll never be able to practice law again. Who is she kidding?
I dont see why not. She's isnt committing any crimes. Once she gets older she can transition and represent sex workers. Sex work is something thats going to be here until the end of time.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I dont see why not. She's isnt committing any crimes. Once she gets older she can transition and represent sex workers. Sex work is something thats going to be here until the end of time.
That's if she practiced anything close to sex work