Thick Arabial Quit Her Legal Job and says she found 'Freedom and Happiness' on OnlyFans

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know a Arab ting, somewhat a close friend that looks like her, slim slim but top heavy.

If I wasn't such a good BF to my GF :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know a Arab ting, somewhat a close friend that looks like her, slim slim but top heavy.

If I wasn't such a good BF to my GF :wow:
My last semester in college, this BAD BAD middle eastern ting with thick thighs and a phat ass was choosing on ya boy. My boy was into her so I didn't make a move, my boy had no chance so I should have hopped on that :martin:

I should DM her on IG :patrice:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My last semester in college, this BAD BAD middle eastern ting with thick thighs and a phat ass was choosing on ya boy. My boy was into her so I didn't make a move, my boy had no chance so I should have hopped on that :martin:

Shoot your shot, don't forget to make a thread on it and if you're a real badman you'll give your boy that wanted to smash her the play by play like Madden would:lolbron:

Then make another one when some hating ass jelly rubber messes your shyt up like how that other poster did with that fluffy Asian girl:mjgrin:

But for real, do it. Even if she isn't interested she might have some friends, either way it's a win/win for you:wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Shoot your shot, don't forget to make a thread on it and if you're a real badman you'll give your boy that wanted to smash her the play by play like Madden would:lolbron:

Then make another one when some hating ass jelly rubber messes your shyt up like how that other poster did with that fluffy Asian girl:mjgrin:

But for real, do it. Even if she isn't interested she might have some friends, either way it's a win/win for you:wow:

“fukk y’all ninjas on gods” pt. 2

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

DM shawty on IG. Get you some habibi p*ssy. Show her whose boss.

You only get one opportunity, don't blow it!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps