Thicc black woman with big butt, in red lingerie smiles at camera while wearing red lipstick, with “You Send Me Swining” by Mint Condition plays.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Big ole musty ass got some WEIGHT to it. Cheeks heavy as hell. Cherokee type ass.

I'm cuffing and being the best man I can be... :wow:
p*ssy and ass sweat and must is an aphrodisiac to me. Especially in a big donkey like hers. I’m smellin, eatin and beatin.

200w.gif

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
When you see a black women on social media who is thick naturally. and has a pretty face.
boom 90s era looking baddie.

These days women on social are either 1) borderline fat but with a pretty face. Or 2) have a perfect body but a busted face, or 3) BBL'd up and surgical enhancements everywhere.
Couldn’t agree more my man… you got it

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
she has a BBL herself :what:
yall nikkas don't peep the stomach and rigid unnatural side shape of her ass? :why: it has no smoothness to the curve. it has rigid angles in the definition indicating a BBL.

not to mention, she only gives certain angles of her butt and will never show the actual backside of it. just the side poke only. who the fukk is she foolin? oh yeah....all of yall :martin:
I mean, i'd fukk the diarrhea outta her, but lets not act dumb up in here :ufdup:

nikkas talkin "bk in my day! :flabbynsick: " when they JUST picked out the same "natural" woman who actually has a BBL herself :mjlol:
I don't trust NONE of yall :umad:
Nah that's not a BBL

She had Lipo + weight training. There is a difference