Thicc black woman with big butt, in red lingerie smiles at camera while wearing red lipstick, with “You Send Me Swining” by Mint Condition plays.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Shorty look like a baddie from the 90’s

Don’t ask me how…
When you see a black women on social media who is thick naturally. and has a pretty face.
boom 90s era looking baddie.

These days women on social are either 1) borderline fat but with a pretty face. Or 2) have a perfect body but a busted face, or 3) BBL'd up and surgical enhancements everywhere.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
monday-night-raw-wwe.gif

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
When you see a black women on social media who is thick naturally. and has a pretty face.
boom 90s era looking baddie.

These days women on social are either 1) borderline fat but with a pretty face. Or 2) have a perfect body but a busted face, or 3) BBL'd up and surgical enhancements everywhere.
she has a BBL herself :what:
yall nikkas don't peep the stomach and rigid unnatural side shape of her ass? :why: it has no smoothness to the curve. it has rigid angles in the definition indicating a BBL.

not to mention, she only gives certain angles of her butt and will never show the actual backside of it. just the side poke only. who the fukk is she foolin? oh yeah....all of yall :martin:
I mean, i'd fukk the diarrhea outta her, but lets not act dumb up in here :ufdup:

nikkas talkin "bk in my day! :flabbynsick: " when they JUST picked out the same "natural" woman who actually has a BBL herself :mjlol:
I don't trust NONE of yall :umad:

Last edited: