They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean, he creates threads and "drives content" and replies to his threads, its obvious why they keep him around, him and like 2 other posters create like 70-80% of the threads on here on a daily basis.
I support Ilhan Omar. But pointing out her dating life is "disgusting" now?

Replace your tampon :camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Did they want to go to Israel?

And Netanyahu has done more tonendanger the safety of Israel than any terrorist could ever do. Its a reason why anti semitism has risen under his watch. The guy isnw racist piece of sh1t

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

And Netanyahu has done more tonendanger the safety of Israel than any terrorist could ever do. Its a reason why anti semitism has risen under his watch. The guy isnw racist piece of sh1t

I thought they wanted to go to palastine, which requires transit thorough Israel

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

They were schedule meeting with civil society in Israel and in West Bank who are doing work opposing the occupation, education, and also seeing impacts of Trump’s aid cuts

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They were schedule meeting with civil society in Israel and in West Bank who are doing work opposing the occupation, education, and also seeing impacts of Trump’s aid cuts
Interesting. Bibi is a b1tch.

On another note, think Omar dates regular brothas:shaq:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
3 kids :huhldup:

I wonder if dem kids put some hips and azz on her tho:ohlawd:

Youngest one is 7. Her son is 12 and her oldest is her 16 year old daughter who’s big in the climate movement. They’re good kids. More we’ll behaved than most Somali kids.

Isn't she married to her first husband?
Yeah. They got married IIRC in 2002. Divorced in 2008. Then got back together in 2011.