They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
his pops is already a proven racist
IsTHIB0.png
Don't start with this make believe bullsh*t

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
He posted a meme with racist stereotype of black, Latino, Asian and Jews destroying America but for people like @DEAD7 that isn't prove enough that he is a racist.
:camby:
So racist he consistently speaks out against discrimination
So racist he has given free medical care to hundreds of minority patients(no govt. kickback)
So racist he openly campaigned against the drug war
So racist the NAACP president says "he isn't racist"
So racist he openly campaigned against the bombing of brown countries
So racist he openly opposes Trump and Trumps agenda

He let the newsletter bullshyt through under his name and has to hold that "L" but his actions have been more in line with minority prosperity then many leftist.

:hubie:I'll let ya'll cook though, its the lefty go to play.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Has Ilhan even been half as critical of the U.S. government as Ron Paul or Rand for that matter? I wonder why they can get away with it, but Ilhan can't. :mjpls:

The thing that pisses me off the most about these attacks on Ilhan is them putting words in her mouth/making up things that she never said. They can't actually cite any "Anti-American" rhetoric from her so they just make shyt up out of thin air. Trump said she called Americans "garbage" (never happened). Rand said she said America was a "horrible" country (never happened). These guys are such cynical liars.:hhh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Has Ilhan even been half as critical of the U.S. government as Ron Paul or Rand for that matter? I wonder why they can get away with it, but Ilhan can't. :mjpls:

The thing that pisses me off the most about these attacks on Ilhan is them putting words in her mouth/making up things that she never said. They can't actually cite any "Anti-American" rhetoric from her so they just make shyt up out of thin air. Trump said she called Americans "garbage" (never happened). Rand said she said America was a "horrible" country (never happened). These guys are such cynical liars.:hhh:
Facts

:francis:I wish more politicians would openly criticize the state.