They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
nah, Pres Obama did exactly what you're suggesting until the birther calls became too distracting. Where he was being asked about it by reporters, not random folks on the campaign trail
There's only so far you could go with an accusation that's been addressed with proof. Which is why Trump eventually abandon it and Fox stopped interviewing birthers
Not correct. Obama addressed the issue in 2011

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Here is a list from JUST Trump since 2011 on the issue
14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer

8. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/232572505238433794

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate

9. "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
- August 2013, to ABC News

10. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

- December 12, 2013, in tweet about the death of Loretta Fuddy.

11. "Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."

-May 2014, in an interview with TV3's Colette Fitzpatrick in Ireland, Trump first contested whether Obama had released his birth certificate, then questioned whether its legitimacy.

12. "There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"
- May 27, 2014, in remarks at the National Press Club

13. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."
- January 6, 2016, in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

14. "I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security."
- September 15, 2016, in an interview with The Washington Post.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to reflect the Trump campaign's statement.

So I don't think she should rush unless she feels the need to, to address this crap. She already said its false. If these people are so sure in their accussation lets wait for them to pull up some legitimate proof. Until then, its just a rumor started on the internet. You don't believe everything you read on the internet do you?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Not correct. Obama addressed the issue in 2011

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Here is a list from JUST Trump since 2011 on the issue
14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics

So I don't think she should rush unless she feels the need to, to address this crap. She already said its false. If these people are so sure in their accussation lets wait for them to pull up some legitimate proof. Until then, its just a rumor started on the internet. You don't believe everything you read on the internet do you?
cmon breh, the point of addressing it early is so that there's no wave to ride.
you think that once the wave was moving, Trump or anyone riding it, was gonna jump off immediately?especially when it was earning him publicity while trying to gain votes?

I guarantee that Omar will be politically battered the longer she waits to address it....it's not like we haven't seen this tactic before

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
cmon breh, the point of addressing it early is so that there's no wave to ride.
you think that once the wave was moving, Trump or anyone riding it, was gonna jump off immediately?especially when it was earning him publicity while trying to gain votes?

I guarantee that Omar will be politically battered the longer she waits to address it....it's not like we haven't seen this tactic before
The people making the claim are going to continue making the claim and deride any proof as fake. Period. These are people who will never be on her side even if she cured cancer. Its not simply about political disagreement, they hate her for what she represents. A black female muslim immigrant. The worst of the worst and as long as she is in the public spotlight the same people who are don't believe her when she says the rumors are false and are convinced the rumors are absolutely true without proof will continue to either believe the lies if they are proven to be lies or move on to the next thing.

You keep assuming this is a legitimate issue being debated here or that the people bring it up have legitimate concerns about her immigration status. They only care about her immigration status because they want to remove her from office just like they wanted to find a way to remove Obama from office and marriage fraud or not being an actual American citizen is a direct way to to do it.

There is a reason why they readily believe what started as a rumor on the internet in the first place because its just another method of hatemongering on her. It satisfies their already preconceived bias and desire to drag someone through the dirt. Thats all this is about. If they could say the sky is green when she says its blue without being too far gone they would. But they're still would say "well I guess shes right, but shes still a terrorist bytch". You can't win against this type of hate and prejudice and I understand the desire not to entertain it and those who aren't biased to believing the conspiracy just because it is stated also would understand.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The people making the claim are going to continue making the claim and deride any proof as fake. Period. These are people who will never be on her side even if she cured cancer. Its not simply about political disagreement, they hate her for what she represents. A black female muslim immigrant. The worst of the worst and as long as she is in the public spotlight the same people who are don't believe her when she says the rumors are false and are convinced the rumors are absolutely true without proof will continue to either believe the lies if they are proven to be lies or move on to the next thing.

You keep assuming this is a legitimate issue being debated here or that the people bring it up have legitimate concerns about her immigration status. They only care about her immigration status because they want to remove her from office just like they wanted to find a way to remove Obama from office and marriage fraud or not being an actual American citizen is a direct way to to do it.

There is a reason why they readily believe what started as a rumor on the internet in the first place because its just another method of hatemongering on her. It satisfies their already preconceived bias and desire to drag someone through the dirt. Thats all this is about. If they could say the sky is green when she says its blue without being too far gone they would. But they're still would say "well I guess shes right, but shes still a terrorist bytch". You can't win against this type of hate and prejudice and I understand the desire not to entertain it and those who aren't biased to believing the conspiracy just because it is stated also would understand.
again, it's not about legitimacy of claims
an unaddressed rumor/lie/accusation becomes fact, especially when the cameras are focused on politicians

You're focused on the feelings of random folks while I'm talmbowt Repubs that are getting interviewed about it and are allowed to grandstand while demanding ethics investigations
News channels/sources that can dedicate entire segments and editorials questioning her marriage simple because she refuses to provide docs

This is a mini wave that's becoming a typhoon so that enemies and "allies" can ride. We seen it with Pres. Obama

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
6 hrs ·
“The president’s rally will be a defining moment in American history. It reminds us of the grave stakes of the coming presidential election: that this fight is not merely about policy ideas; it is a fight for the soul of our nation,” Rep. Ilhan Omar wrote in an op-ed about Trump supporters chanting "send her back."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Ilhan Omar calls 'send her back' Trump rally a 'defining moment in American history'
Trump has since said he was “not happy” with the chant, but during the speech, he allowed it to continue and he has defended the rally attendees as “people who love their country.”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
One of my d defense contractor buddies hit me up about Omar.

Asked me if I heard what she said

I said what?

He said she called white men the most dangerous threat to this country.

I told him, the FBI director echoed the same sentiment.

He then pivoted to ask if she was being divisive.

I told him, she was being honest.

He asked was I afraid of white men? Asked if I was afraid of him?

I said, nah, I'm not afraid of you nor am I afraid of Muslims.

He then says, so you agree I'm. Not like those crazies.

I responded. Yea, and you're making her point. Not all Muslims are extremists. So why aren't you giving her the same concern you're giving yourself.

Tbc

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Yeah
7263c4472976999b11fc70335251c58f.png
Seat is in Trouble alright
:mjlit: