THEY WYLIN IN INDIA:At least 30 dead and 250 injured in riots after Indian guru is convicted of rape

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
breh looks like the living incarnation of trix cereal
Trix-Cereal-1.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This some wild shyt, my girl is Indian and if we ever go there it's going to be 100% to the tourist spots.

I Said this before but I can see the hate on Indian brehs when they see us together and here I can fight any one of them. If these musty brehs are like that here shyt is going to be real when we go there, might catch a charge defending her.

It's funny Indians prefer a son rather then a daughter but in the end they created a mass shortage of females in that country which leaded to this.

There is a documentary about prostitution in India and the mother were selling their 12 year daughters for few $$. They followed a breh who almost everyday after work went straight to these hoes for 4$!!!!!!!

Like other posters have said they have NO game...

I worked with Indians and they had no respect for the women in charge, wanted to fukk every basic chick at work, were married but were visiting hoes weekly,
They will gang rape your ho and stone you to death

Smh@your c00n ass thinking tourists don't get raped

Do your Googles

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
People saying "they have no game". Have to think highly of a person to even apply game. Sucks but I want feminists to go over there in the trenches to really understand how good it is in the US for them.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk that place

shyt hole of the world

lol @ them tryna square off with china :camby:

They have the guns bombs and troops to go toe to toe with China..but it'd be very ugly. Especially with nukes involved.