THEY WYLIN IN INDIA:At least 30 dead and 250 injured in riots after Indian guru is convicted of rape

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Indian's shyt in the streets and rape their women.

Yet these mofos are highly racist. :mjlol:

Another notch on the delusional motherfukkers column.
Majority of the rapes actually occur when women go out to defecate. There's a lack of toilets indoors so they have to go outdoors. Feel sorry for the ladies...there's a lot of heightened stress and no cooperation from LEO
Many commit suicide

shadowking

All Star
Daps
How come these dudes can't just relax and pull? Is their game that trash that they have to rape to get off?
It's bigger than this tbh.
Years of disrespect to women cause a % to be so dismissive that girls were aborted. This led to a negative sex ratio so now people are desperate and can commit crimes as a show of power.
Add the women dowry issue, cultural context and lack of education and wealth disparity and you have a time bomb

peppe

Superstar
Daps
This some wild shyt, my girl is Indian and if we ever go there it's going to be 100% to the tourist spots.

I Said this before but I can see the hate on Indian brehs when they see us together and here I can fight any one of them. If these musty brehs are like that here shyt is going to be real when we go there, might catch a charge defending her.

It's funny Indians prefer a son rather then a daughter but in the end they created a mass shortage of females in that country which leaded to this.

There is a documentary about prostitution in India and the mother were selling their 12 year daughters for few $$. They followed a breh who almost everyday after work went straight to these hoes for 4$!!!!!!!

Like other posters have said they have NO game...

I worked with Indians and they had no respect for the women in charge, wanted to fukk every basic chick at work, were married but were visiting hoes weekly,

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Strangely enough, I know multiple White women and one mixed who have been there and absolutely loved it:yeshrug:

like any other place in the world. just stay away from the poor, poverty, the hoods and the ghetto and you'll have a fantastic time.

if you need discount yet effective surgery...India is the #1 place to go...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This some wild shyt, my girl is Indian and if we ever go there it's going to be 100% to the tourist spots.

I Said this before but I can see the hate on Indian brehs when they see us together and here I can fight any one of them. If these musty brehs are like that here shyt is going to be real when we go there, might catch a charge defending her.

It's funny Indians prefer a son rather then a daughter but in the end they created a mass shortage of females in that country which leaded to this.

There is a documentary about prostitution in India and the mother were selling their 12 year daughters for few $$. They followed a breh who almost everyday after work went straight to these hoes for 4$!!!!!!!

Like other posters have said they have NO game...

I worked with Indians and they had no respect for the women in charge, wanted to fukk every basic chick at work, were married but were visiting hoes weekly,
How do your girl feel about India rape reputation

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's bigger than this tbh.
Years of disrespect to women cause a % to be so dismissive that girls were aborted. This led to a negative sex ratio so now people are desperate and can commit crimes as a show of power.
Add the women dowry issue, cultural context and lack of education and wealth disparity and you have a time bomb

Explain further detail,plz