They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ricky needed that whacking

Nig temporarily lost his mind, if that was me the moment he pointed his gun my way I woulda had him sniped

he gotta chill with that BS, finna die over a hoe.

Same sh1t Shane died over.

c/s

Dude starting to get on my f*ckin' nerves. Thank you based Michonne:salute: Ole Rick is ready to start a war over a b*tch that quite frankly doesn't looked like she's being touched by her husband to be truthful. I know they've talked about it and its out in the open but the show really didn't do a good job of this imo. She's was always happy, no bruises, cuts, black eyes, no nothing. Even their son was simply a happy kid wanting cookies all day. To me the husband, Pete, just seemed like a alcoholic who had a little temper and the wife seemed like she just wanted to sleep around with somebody new:yeshrug: This whole "he's beating her" and now Rick has to kill him is wack as f*ck to me. Yeah those Alexandria folks are soft but dude finally has his daughter and son relatively safe but now he wants to throw all that away just to save a bish:what:

And f*ck the dumb sh*t Rick was gettin' his ass beat but the show's narrative of him being the king had to take over and make it look like he was pulling away for the victory. Pete been sizin' Rick up from the jump since they arrived. Also how did the walkers not smell Karl and old girl hiding in the open tree? They're kinda inconsistent with this.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
11190098_ori.jpg

LOL at this knockoff

DLing
:popcorn:

These dudes has the right idea (pause). Instead of watching the Walking Dead they made thier own walking dead... Thats how we do it in Harlem. :pause:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Happy they actually had the fight between Pete and Rick even instead of Rick just going super saiyan.:obama: Pete was a big dude..Rick underestimated him. Rick was trippin in general though..just doing weird shyt. Why was he watching that red balloon? :dahell:. He was speaking truth at the end but he was also looking psycho.:embarrassed: Michoone had to do that before really flipped..and shyt got worst.

Overall Rick took a L this episode. It happens.:manny:
Carl might've found him one though :shaq: No pedo though:whoa: Carl was also scared of the p*ssy brehs and ol girl peeped it. She was like.:lolbron:
tumblr_nln8zdOhII1ruu897o2_500.gif

Michonne with that one hitter quitter :wow: Rick might have to turn over the reigns for a bit.

Sasha just needs a breh like me to hold her and tell her she gone be okay.:mjcry:

Rosita is so bad :noah:
Glenn is bossing up..Hope he don't get got..Should of probably merked that coward when he had the chance.:patrice:

OG Carol with the:smugfavre: while Rick was ranting. :pachaha:

Group deep as fukk :ahh:

tumblr_njxp55JKCE1ru34cuo2_500.gif

tumblr_nlog91p11S1rc19mqo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
rick's right but c'mon

you don't deliver that speech while kneeling with blood on your face and pointing a gun for emphasis

presentation is a huge part of politics

the governor had it down pat... keeping a front for the civilians... had them BELIEVING in the walls... while doing grimy shyt to keep them up

EDIT: carol's quickly becoming my favorite character in this motherdikker

if she dies, i'll yell at the screen

she too slick for this world

GOAT character evolution

Last edited:
Daps
On the Shane/Rick comparison, Rick is Shane without the tunnel vision. Rick thinks his shyt out before executing. For instance with the hospital Rick was like we go in under dark and slit throats they wont see us coming. While Shane would probably go guns blazing. In that world you got to be ruthless and cunning if the Governor didnt hold grudges like a female he would still be here

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
On the Shane/Rick comparison, Rick is Shane without the tunnel vision. Rick thinks his shyt out before executing. For instance with the hospital Rick was like we go in under dark and slit throats they wont see us coming. While Shane would probably go guns blazing. In that world you got to be ruthless and cunning if the Governor didnt hold grudges like a female he would still be here
Rick is the mix of both. Once he get his head right he gonna go apeshyt:hamster: